Windows 10: I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...

Discus and support I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have created a task on my Windows 10 PC which is up to date as of 11/24/2021 . . . It's for running FreeFileSync every 30 minutes. It will run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jackdashack, Nov 24, 2021.

1. I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...

I have created a task on my Windows 10 PC which is up to date as of 11/24/2021 . . . It's for running FreeFileSync every 30 minutes. It will run successfully when run from FreeFileSync and also when RUN manually from Task Scheduler but does not run when the next time the task scheduler calls for automated, and and at that time reports . . .[operator or administrator has refused the request 0x800710E0]I am signed in always as administrator and I didn't refuse the request.Is there any help here I would be appreciative for sure!jep

:)

jackdashack, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

Change default programs in Windows 10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 24, 2021
  3. SoopaNutz Win User
    IE Link in Outlook Keeps Repeating Question

Really? Here's an equally well thought-out suggestion:

Step 1: Locate a full-length mirror, and stand in front of it.

Step 2: Place your right hand over your left ear.

Step 3: While standing on one foot, jump up and down and quack like a duck.

Trust me, the effect on the reported problem will be the same as for your suggestion.

SoopaNutz, Nov 24, 2021
  4. I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...

This is a test question again, please ignore

This is a test question again, please ignore. How's the weather?

Directly Test Question, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...

1. I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this... - Similar Threads - duplicated question initial

2. Test question - please ignore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test question - please ignore: Test question - please ignore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-please-ignore/1e67556d-1c3a-4e87-b137-27a90a40f178
  3. Help i post the question below.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help i post the question below.: Hi, i am trying to play minecraft bed rock addition on computer. I created a brand new world on the most recent update and invited my little brother who is playing on a Playstation 4 to join my world. The problem is im trying to invited him, but it keeps popping up a message...
  4. Help i post the question below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help i post the question below.: Hi, i am trying to play minecraft bed rock addition on computer. I created a brand new world on the most recent update and invited my little brother who is playing on a Playstation 4 to join my world. The problem is im trying to invited him, but it keeps popping up a message...
  5. I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...: I have created a task on my Windows 10 PC which is up to date as of 11/24/2021 . . . It's for running FreeFileSync every 30 minutes. It will run successfully when run from FreeFileSync and also when RUN manually from Task Scheduler but does not run when the next time the task...
  6. I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have duplicated a question. The initial question stands and is right below. Ignore this...: I have created a task on my Windows 10 PC which is up to date as of 11/24/2021 . . . It's for running FreeFileSync every 30 minutes. It will run successfully when run from FreeFileSync and also when RUN manually from Task Scheduler but does not run when the next time the task...
  7. see question below

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    see question below: I am trying to burn a CD and keep getting this statement: "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. The link from the item in the library to its associated digital media file might be broken. To fix the problem, try repairing the link or removing the item from the...
  8. Test question Please ignore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test question Please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  9. Test question, please ignore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test question, please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  10. test question - please ignore

in Windows 10 Customization
    test question - please ignore: This is a test. Sorry if it works and you can see that. And now I cannot delete it. Please delete it, dear admins. ;) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-please-ignore/b2b658b0-c381-4ce9-8914-88d31b08e2b0