Windows 10: I have enabled a feature in W10 that I cannot find to disable again. It causes any...

Discus and support I have enabled a feature in W10 that I cannot find to disable again. It causes any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/apixeldiva [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjk352/i_have_enabled_a_feature_in_w10_that_i_cannot/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/apixeldiva, Apr 3, 2021.

1. I have enabled a feature in W10 that I cannot find to disable again. It causes any...

/u/apixeldiva, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Ant Dude Win User

A bug to disable W10's night light feature?

Since I was using this PC very late at night earlier, I noticed W10 v1803's screen had a

yellowish tint color. I thought my VGA cable was an issue, but I didn't see this problem at

BIOS, boot up, etc. I literally saw white turns to yellowish at W10's login screen every time I

boot up W10. I can't seem to fix it with How to fix Windows 10 Yellow Tint display issue for good

suggestions. Disabling night light did not save and change my screen. I did manage to make it

work if I disable the automatic date and time, and put 1 PM instead of 1 AM. I was able to save

the change to disable this night light feature. I re-eneabled the automatic date and time, and

it kept my disabled setting.

Strange! A bug? Or something broken in this W10 installation?

Ant Dude, Apr 3, 2021
  3. windows media features

Disabling and enabling Windows Media feature is another way of uninstalling and reinstalling the feature. You can try to disable and then enable the Media feature and see if it works. Please follow the steps below:

• Search for Control Panel on the Search bar.
    • Click on Programs, and go to Programs and Features.
    • Select Turn Windows features On or Off.
    • Uncheck the Media Feature box to disable the Media Features.
    • Hit OK to complete.
    • Go through the same process, but check the Media Feature box to enable the Media Features again.

Keep us posted with the result.

Kerwin Lee, Apr 3, 2021
  4. I have enabled a feature in W10 that I cannot find to disable again. It causes any...

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

I have enabled a feature in W10 that I cannot find to disable again. It causes any...

1. I have enabled a feature in W10 that I cannot find to disable again. It causes any... - Similar Threads - enabled feature W10

2. I have a Microsoft Case Number and I need to chat with them again - but cannot find the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Microsoft Case Number and I need to chat with them again - but cannot find the...: I have a Microsoft Case Number and I need to chat with them again - but cannot find the chat web address. Could someone please send this to me at - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thank you...
  3. I have a Microsoft Case Number and I need to chat with them again - but cannot find the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Microsoft Case Number and I need to chat with them again - but cannot find the...: I have a Microsoft Case Number and I need to chat with them again - but cannot find the chat web address. Could someone please send this to me at - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thank you...
  4. Should I enable this feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I enable this feature?: Should I enable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-enable-this-feature/16ca2b6c-196a-40a7-a531-83cda9639083
  5. Should I enable this feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I enable this feature?: Should I enable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-enable-this-feature/16ca2b6c-196a-40a7-a531-83cda9639083
  6. Microphone cuts out and have to disable and enable again everytime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone cuts out and have to disable and enable again everytime: Hi there. My microphone randomly cuts out sometimes and the only solution for it is to disable and enable again in the windows settings. I am using a Astro A50 and I am hearing everything and everyone perfectly but at some point the microphone "shuts down". I don't get...
  7. i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off"

i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off": so, i tried enabling the .net framework service so that i can install it but when i click ok, this happens: [ATTACH] pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-or-disable-features-on-turn-windows/58ff661a-cd18-49f6-bdbd-d8145d8aa33f
  8. PC enables and disables Inverted Color after plugging/unplugging any USB or any I/O I have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC enables and disables Inverted Color after plugging/unplugging any USB or any I/O I have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThereWasAnAttempt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3cmjw/pc_enables_and_disables_inverted_color_after/
  9. Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?: Hi all - Do you think that Fast Startup should be enabled in W10? Yes or no? Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Please explain your reasoning. Thanks! *Smile 111734
  10. Updates disable Bluetooth, then enable it again, then disable it...

Updates disable Bluetooth, then enable it again, then disable it...: I'm certain I'm not the only person with this problem. Bluetooth is installed on my Samsung laptop running the latest version of Windows 10. Here's the problem: every so often a routine Windows update totally disables Bluetooth, or rather, prevents it from being discovered....