Windows 10: I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop

Discus and support I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The heap dump and MSinfo32 are kept in the below location: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApxA9rk1JuOM1S8tv0UvkUhqAz0C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SujoySingha, Sep 19, 2018.

1. I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop

The heap dump and MSinfo32 are kept in the below location:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApxA9rk1JuOM1S8tv0UvkUhqAz0C

:)

SujoySingha, Sep 19, 2018

2. dxgmms2.sys error

Hi Ed,

The dxgmms2.sys error may arise due to faulty hardware, outdated drivers, and software conflicts. For us to properly determine what's causing this and provide you with the solution to rectify the concern, supply more information by
    answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • May we know what exactly happens when you encounter this error?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are there any 3rd party applications or antivirus software installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 19, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop

TPU Site Issues 2018

New thread *Smile I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop :)

Feedback here for any errors encountered, issues with the servers, wish list.

W1zzard, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop

1. I have encounter NetWSN00.sys error, can someone help me to resolve the issue with my laptop - Similar Threads - encounter NetWSN00 sys

2. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I haven't even made a new user account or somth. I tried to press the start button and...
  3. Can someone help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this issue?: Today I started my PC and on the lock screen it showed 'Preparing Windows'. After it loaded, the Windows was completely formatted, all my files and apps were missing! Idk what happened. I tried to press the start button and search button but none worked. I restarted my laptop...
  4. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  5. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  6. Can someone help me with my issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  7. Can someone help me with my issue?

Can someone help me with my issue?: Hi, I have a problem with signing in to my windows. I am trying to sign in but it says "something happened and your pin isn't available.Click to set up pin again". I know it is quite easy with a network but my PC shows no network despite of having one. Please help me with...
  8. camera is not working. i have HP 15 Notebook. can someone help me to resolve this issue ?

camera is not working. i have HP 15 Notebook. can someone help me to resolve this issue ?: [ATTACH] camera is not working. i have HP 15 Notebook. can someone help me to resolve this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-i-have-hp-15-notebook-can/52501ec0-f6fc-47e7-ac99-c1fc3ae42c00
  9. Can someone help me fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix my laptop?: I’m getting “umountable boot error” and when the auto repair starts the screen goes black, please help! submitted by /u/seguin9119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9b7u/can_someone_help_me_fix_my_laptop/
  10. Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, can someone help me ? i have 2 problems with my Laptop: Hi, I'm using Lenovo Ideapad 330 14-AST (Laptop) 1. I always get a blue screen (with zoomed-in) every time I'm shut down or restart my laptop 2. I always get notification No Name app perverting from shutting down/restart EDIT: and my Laptop is slower to boot when I press...