Windows 10: i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me?

Discus and support i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me? i cant see other person althogh my cam is on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by williamsolo22, Dec 23, 2019.

1. i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me?

i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me? i cant see other person althogh my cam is on

:)

williamsolo22, Dec 23, 2019

2. trying to setup freepbx, error 503

[solved]trying to setup freepbx, error 503

been trying to resolve the my 503 error, but i have not gotten anywhere yet and have been working on it for hours. I think it is a config error, but am not entirely sure what log to look in (or where to find it)

The server runs Debian 6 (openmediavault).

Solved...

ChevyOwner, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Skype is so screwed up!

It's great that you're all suggesting other programs to use, but skype is a major chat client. Everyone I know uses skype, and very little would install and use something almost unknown like ooVoo. The link that Viper posted does indeed work. I was having the same errors as you on my laptop and it fixed it.

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 23, 2019
  4. i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me?

Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me?

1. i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me? - Similar Threads - error 503 skype

2. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: I cannot see my own wifi router 3 feet away in my laptop connection list but I can see many other connections. All drivers are up to date. Resetting the router and modem doesn't help. all my devices connect correctly except my laptop. What can I do to fix this issue?....
  3. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: I cannot see my own wifi router 3 feet away in my laptop connection list but I can see many other connections. All drivers are up to date. Resetting the router and modem doesn't help. all my devices connect correctly except my laptop. What can I do to fix this issue?....
  4. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: i cannot see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-see-my-own-wifi-in-my-laptop/a9072566-85a7-4611-9f5b-88aad288454d
  5. Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me: Hi all,Seemingly after upgraded my "wireless network" from old version Router to Wifi 6 Router, I cannot see my own "wireless network" listed on my home laptop. I can see all the networks of my neighbors, but not my own "wireless network".Also can see & connect to my...
  6. I can see other's WiFi networks but not my own

I can see other's WiFi networks but not my own: Hi, I have Windows 10 on an ASUS Zen Pro laptop. I can connect to the internet by ethernet cable but can not connect to our WiFi network. Other devices in our home can connect to the WiFi except for this ASUS Zen Pro laptop. I can see my neighbor's WiFi networks from the...
  7. Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me

Cannot see own wireless network but can see others around me: Hi all,Seemingly after last Windows update though I'm not sure I cannot see my own wireless network on my home laptop. I can see all the networks of my neighbors, but not my own. I can see it and connect to my wireless network with my Work laptop. My partner can see it and...
  8. Why can I not see other PCs on my network?

Why can I not see other PCs on my network?: I have a small home network with two computers on the same WiFi connection. Both are Windows 10 and I log on to them with the same Microsoft account. They are both on the same workgroup. So pretty simple setup. I store files on my desktop that I often access from the laptop....
  9. Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software. Network adapter drivers are the latest. I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue. I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks. Both Wifi and...
  10. Other skype party cannot see me when we skype.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other skype party cannot see me when we skype.: I have checked and checked the settings but the video setting will not stay on when I set it on, it stays out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-skype-party-cannot-see-me-when-we-skype/5b47fe90-4e80-4620-9b20-1c5b5a5c0752