Windows 10: I have forgotten my password to my outlook account which I set up a family group

Discus and support I have forgotten my password to my outlook account which I set up a family group in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I created a new account to set up a family group and added one child account. Now I cannot remember the password to this account and my child cannot... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lwo], Dec 27, 2018.

1. lwo] Win User

I have forgotten my password to my outlook account which I set up a family group

I created a new account to set up a family group and added one child account. Now I cannot remember the password to this account and my child cannot leave the family.

Is there a way to remove my child from this account so that I can start another family group?

:)

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/create-custom-groups-outlook

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 27, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Jayzilla Win User

I have forgotten my password to my outlook account which I set up a family group

Jayzilla, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. I have forgotten my password to my outlook account which I set up a family group - Similar Threads - forgotten password outlook

2. I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....: I need him to be able to install apps via the windows store. They are age appropriate apps, the windows store refuses to install or update apps....
  3. I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....: I need him to be able to install apps via the windows store. They are age appropriate apps, the windows store refuses to install or update apps....
  4. I have forgotten my user name and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have forgotten my user name and password: I have forgotten my username and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgotten-my-user-name-and-password/936fed94-a29a-47a7-a441-6ddd8bea40a4
  5. I have forgotten my user name and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have forgotten my user name and password: I have forgotten my username and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgotten-my-user-name-and-password/936fed94-a29a-47a7-a441-6ddd8bea40a4
  6. Please I have forgotten my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please I have forgotten my password: Please i have forgotten my password and i am stuck in safe mode on my laptop so i used my mum's phone can you help me get out using a different way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-forgotten-my-password/a79627be-0fdb-49c5-ae40-78ae2e505ca3
  7. I have forgotten my laptop's password

I have forgotten my laptop's password: Hello, I changed my laptop's password one month ago. I haven't used my laptop for 15 days because of my study. I turn on my laptop today but I can't get access to it because I forgot my password. I won't afford to lose my data, this is very essential to me. Please help me....
  8. I have forgotten my windows login password which is setup with my microsoft account. Can I...

I have forgotten my windows login password which is setup with my microsoft account. Can I...: I had reset the password of my windows user. But i forgot it the next day. The laptop is setup with my microsoft account, but I had not installed the microsoft apps yet. Is there a possibility to recover all my data or change my password(much preferred option) using my...
  9. I have forgotten my password for login on my computer!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have forgotten my password for login on my computer!: I have forgotten my password for login on my computer! Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgotten-my-password-for-login-on-my/7bc149d4-c9ae-48d3-afd8-47ff266fa6e9"
  10. I have forgotten the password to one of my compters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have forgotten the password to one of my compters: I used this computer just last week with no issue and now it is requiring me to use my Password Recovery disk which I do not recall ever making (fiction) What is up and how can i use my computer without a reformatting since my installation disks are no longer available to...