Windows 10: I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...

Discus and support I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use same email on my laptop as I use on my desktop. I forgot what I used as password for laptop so read a post that said change the password on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryTurner, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...

I use same email on my laptop as I use on my desktop. I forgot what I used as password for laptop so read a post that said change the password on Microsoft email which I did and then check use on all devices (something similar not exact) so I did but when I tried to log in nothing happened still says not the password locked out of laptop.

:)

MaryTurner, Sep 14, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 25, 2019
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...

I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on that but didn't work what now?

I use same email on my laptop as I use on my desktop. I forgot what I used as password for laptop so read a post that said change the password on Microsoft email which I did and then check use on all devices (something similar not exact) so I did but when
    I tried to log in nothing happened still says not the password locked out of laptop.

MaryTurner, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...

1. I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on... - Similar Threads - forgotten password used

2. I have forgotten my pin and neither the forgotten pin option or the use password option appear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have forgotten my pin and neither the forgotten pin option or the use password option appear.: I usually sign in using the fingerprint scanner, but just now, my computer told me I needed my pin to log in, but I have forgotten my pin.I tried signing in differently but I can’t choose to use my password, and the “I have forgotten my pin” button does not appear.I don’t...
  3. I have forgotten my pin and neither the forgotten pin option or the use password option appear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have forgotten my pin and neither the forgotten pin option or the use password option appear.: I usually sign in using the fingerprint scanner, but just now, my computer told me I needed my pin to log in, but I have forgotten my pin.I tried signing in differently but I can’t choose to use my password, and the “I have forgotten my pin” button does not appear.I don’t...
  4. I have forgotten my password and can not find a way to change it without using my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have forgotten my password and can not find a way to change it without using my password.: I am able to log into my computer through the pin, but I am worried over the fact that I do not know my password incase I will need it. I can not find an option to change my password that does not require me to put in my password. I am up to date on all the windows 11 updates...
  5. I have forgotten my password and can not find a way to change it without using my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have forgotten my password and can not find a way to change it without using my password.: I am able to log into my computer through the pin, but I am worried over the fact that I do not know my password incase I will need it. I can not find an option to change my password that does not require me to put in my password. I am up to date on all the windows 11 updates...
  6. Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't unlock my laptop using Microsoft password: I can't unlock laptop using my Microsoft password, but in my phone i can use it? Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unlock-my-laptop-using-microsoft-password/1c533a6f-aa37-456b-a351-bc58a85acbeb
  7. I have forgotten my laptop's password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have forgotten my laptop's password: Hello, I changed my laptop's password one month ago. I haven't used my laptop for 15 days because of my study. I turn on my laptop today but I can't get access to it because I forgot my password. I won't afford to lose my data, this is very essential to me. Please help me....
  8. Have to use Microsoft Account password to get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have to use Microsoft Account password to get into my laptop: I tried to buy MS Solitaire Collection, but couldn't download it because I didn't have a device linked to the account. Followed the directions to link to my laptop. Now I can't get into my laptop without using my MS Account password! I followed directions to not require a...
  9. My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password: I have tried the solutions but still cant sign in to the command prompt with my Microsoft account for some reason . why cant i just boot into normal windows like i use to ....
  10. Forgotten password on seldom used pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten password on seldom used pc: I have a pc that is seldom used, it may be w8.1 or w10, and have tried every log on password that I can think of. If I can get it running, then the password will be changed to be in my current series of passwords that get used with the other pc's.*Confused 123207