Windows 10: I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact?

Discus and support I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I have found a security hole in Windows10 and I think it needs to be fixed asap. So , Any way to contact Microsoft before more devices getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sksenweb, Feb 14, 2020.

1. I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact?

Today I have found a security hole in Windows10 and I think it needs to be fixed asap. So , Any way to contact Microsoft before more devices getting affected too?

submitted by /u/sksenweb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sksenweb, Feb 14, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 security flaws

Hi,

This is Agnivesh

This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved successful.Then
    I came with an idea to go to the automatic repair

and use CMD to make the Ease of Access CMD and it was successful. I created a new windows account and was successful in loging on to windows.

Though I was happy to crack and make and a new windows account with full administrator privileges but this is a serious security flaw with windows 10 .If the Microsoft community wants the full steps to the process please mail me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. And I want
    a soon update on this in windows 10.

Thank You

Regards Agnivesh

AgniveshNandan, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact?

1. I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact? - Similar Threads - found security flaw

2. I found a flaw in Microsoft security system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found a flaw in Microsoft security system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMECROHFQQ&feature=share Here is the video of how they do it,a intruder can gain access to the system using cmd code...
  3. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  4. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  5. Windows 10 security flaws

Windows 10 security flaws: Hi, This is Agnivesh This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved...
  6. Windows 10 security flaw

Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...
  7. PGP: Serious flaw found in secure email tech

in Windows 10 News
    PGP: Serious flaw found in secure email tech: A widely used method of encrypting emails has been found to suffer from a serious vulnerability, researchers say. PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) is a data encryption method sometimes added to programs that send and receive email. Details about the vulnerability were released by...
  8. Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??: This guy writes about security issues. Windows Secure Boot: Insecure by design and mostly likely cant be fixed | Network World 59744
  9. Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer: Patch now, security experts recommend Windows users Internet Explorer is no longer the default Windows browser, and with Windows 10, Microsoft not only made this huge change to its operating system but it also took the first step towards introducing a universal browser...
  10. Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....: Security vulnerabilities will make the Internet of Things unusable in real life, despite all its cool new features [img] Security researchers at Kaspersky have decided to have a look at IoT-enabled devices and their lack of security measures. The results of their...