Windows 10: I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??

Discus and support I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft start is in the right side of my screen, however, it doesn't show any pictures and is fuzzy. Last night it just showed a picture about 1/8th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbK3, Dec 1, 2022.

1. BarbK3 Win User

I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??

Microsoft start is in the right side of my screen, however, it doesn't show any pictures and is fuzzy. Last night it just showed a picture about 1/8th inch tall. If I keep clicking on it, it pops up on the left and says microsoft start with news pages. Yes, I was punching buttons in the settings dept. Help The fuzz takes up about 1/4 of the screen on the right.

:)

BarbK3, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??

1. I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push?? - Similar Threads - fuzzy screen right

2. Hiya, I did the virtual training days and I was hoping to right an exam to show what I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hiya, I did the virtual training days and I was hoping to right an exam to show what I have...: Hiya, I did the virtual training days and I was hoping to right an exam to show what I have learnt. However I have not received a discount. Please help!...
  3. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  4. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  5. I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??: Microsoft start is in the right side of my screen, however, it doesn't show any pictures and is fuzzy. Last night it just showed a picture about 1/8th inch tall. If I keep clicking on it, it pops up on the left and says microsoft start with news pages. Yes, I was punching...
  6. I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??

I have fuzzy screen on the right and 3/4 of the screen on the right., What did I push??: Microsoft start is in the right side of my screen, however, it doesn't show any pictures and is fuzzy. Last night it just showed a picture about 1/8th inch tall. If I keep clicking on it, it pops up on the left and says microsoft start with news pages. Yes, I was punching...
  7. did i do the right thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    did i do the right thing?: I bought a new bluetooth keybord (Anne Pro 2) but my windows 10 home didn't support bluetooth because i was using some active windows for free toll and update was like last in 2019 so i bought windows 10 pro but it didn't want to active, so i am currently doing hard reset on...
  8. Right 1/3 of PC screen blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right 1/3 of PC screen blocked: Something has been overlayed on the right 1/3 of my screen. I cannot read any of my emails, messages-actually, almost everything on the right 1/3 of my PC screen. Someone read my problem and answered me-but I could not see all of the directions. Can/will Microsoft help me?...
  9. Right side of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. Display is pushed to the right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display is pushed to the right: My display screen is pushed to the right and I can't get it back to normal. I am running Windows 10. I have an HP monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-is-pushed-to-the-right/da0ed17f-ec34-43c5-a67d-eb775a23bbbe