Windows 10: I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...

Discus and support I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Voxeldust, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Voxeldust Win User

I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...

The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't want to work with gamepass. What's going on here?

:)

Voxeldust, Sep 24, 2020

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Sep 24, 2020
  3. FoxNovu Win User
    Gamepass for PC

I bought 1 month of gamepass for my new PC and whenever i try to install a game i get a dark gray popup with literally nothing on it besides the X button to close it. I'm not sure how to fix this or what to do about it.

FoxNovu, Sep 24, 2020
  4. I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...

gamepass for pc beta

does anyone know what I need to do to make gamepass for pc let me download games? I got it about a week ago and haven't been able to use it one time.

TrueDarkAthena, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...

1. I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying... - Similar Threads - Gamepass ever since

2. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  3. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  4. When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490: I am not very good with technology so please have patience. I recently got this new computer a dell inspiron and I recently tried to download Minecraft into it however when I did I got the error 80070490. I have also tried to download the gaming services in the computer and...
  5. When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490

When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490: I am not very good with technology so please have patience. I recently got this new computer a dell inspiron and I recently tried to download Minecraft into it however when I did I got the error 80070490. I have also tried to download the gaming services in the computer and...
  6. when i try to launch high on life on gamepass pc it wont ever get past the signing in screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to launch high on life on gamepass pc it wont ever get past the signing in screen.: when i try to launch high on life on gamepass pc it wont ever get past the signing in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-high-on-life-on-gamepass-pc/91f7c495-552c-468c-86a8-3a82eabc5d77
  7. when i try to launch high on life on gamepass pc it wont ever get past the signing in screen.

when i try to launch high on life on gamepass pc it wont ever get past the signing in screen.: when i try to launch high on life on gamepass pc it wont ever get past the signing in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-high-on-life-on-gamepass-pc/91f7c495-552c-468c-86a8-3a82eabc5d77
  8. Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have...: So whenever I attempt to download a game on Gamepass I get the 0x00000001 Error, I have found a temporary fix which then shows the 0x00804154 Error and then reverts back to the 0x00000001 Error, but the weirdest part of it is that a select few of the games still download as...
  9. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarvinostheGreat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg1rwj/hi_ive_been_getting_this_error_whenever_i_try_to/
  10. Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Little-Recognition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essvco/hi_i_recently_bought_a_medion_pc_ever_since_i/