Windows 10: I have german keyboard and only german language Windows. Still...

Discus and support I have german keyboard and only german language Windows. Still... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; there are 2 layouts DEU and ENG in my taskbar. I tried to remove the ENG one because I dont need to switch with Alt-Tab anytime I hit the z and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sorrythiswasnttaken, Jul 16, 2020.

1. I have german keyboard and only german language Windows. Still...

there are 2 layouts DEU and ENG in my taskbar. I tried to remove the ENG one because I dont need to switch with Alt-Tab anytime I hit the z and it types an y. But there is nothing to remove. German is the only layout. Germany is the region. I have one of those facepalm moments since long time. I must mention that at some moment the system was turned into ENG but restored since then.

submitted by /u/sorrythiswasnttaken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sorrythiswasnttaken, Jul 16, 2020

2. German keyboard

Hello,

I have Windows 8 mobile phone and no matter how I try I can't find the German sharp s or other specific letters on the keyboard.

Is there any way to get it? For German language the English keyboard is not very useful.

Thank you,

Marketa

Markéta Machalová, Jul 16, 2020
  3. IanEmmett Win User
    Windows 10 - German Keyboard/English Language

Same problem that I have. Windows is set up in English and the Keyboard is German. But when I logout and back in the English keyboard is again active. I removed the English keyboard and I still have the same issue. Only when logging in is it possible
    to change the language of the keyboard and if I forget to do this then I have to logout / lock screen to change the language. The Keyboard language selection on the task bar is no longer showing.

IanEmmett, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Cinzia90 Win User

I have german keyboard and only german language Windows. Still...

Windows 10 - German Keyboard/English Language

Perfect solution, thank you.

I had this problem for a long time and I could finally solve it. It has been very very annoying. I work in Germany, I like the German keyboard layout, but my German knowledge is not good enough to switch the whole computer language in German. I think it's
    a problem that many international workers have!

Cinzia90, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

I have german keyboard and only german language Windows. Still...

1. I have german keyboard and only german language Windows. Still... - Similar Threads - german keyboard german

2. How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard: I recently purchased a 2. hand Lenovo ThinkPad T590 from Germany with a German Windows 10 Pro and German keyboard installed.I tried to change language to English and the keyboard layout to Danish. At first everything looked fine, but it shows up that there are a lot of German...
  3. How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard: I recently purchased a 2. hand Lenovo ThinkPad T590 from Germany with a German Windows 10 Pro and German keyboard installed.I tried to change language to English and the keyboard layout to Danish. At first everything looked fine, but it shows up that there are a lot of German...
  4. Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty: Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty, in the options of language keyboard is qwertz, but still when I type it's qwerty, on the other hand I also have english language installed, it has in keyboard options qwerty, but when I type it's...
  5. Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty: Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty, in the options of language keyboard is qwertz, but still when I type it's qwerty, on the other hand I also have english language installed, it has in keyboard options qwerty, but when I type it's...
  6. Hello, I have a physical German keyboard layout, but it's still qwerty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. English/German Keyboard-language issue

English/German Keyboard-language issue: Hello there. I've recently installed the German language keyboard onto my American keyboard. I've done this in the past on other computers and didn't seem to have an issue. I have this on my laptop currently, also no issue. However, only on this computer--my...
  8. German keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German keyboard: Hello, Recently a keyboard language appeared out of nowhere in my windows, the German keyboard. [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot, the German keyboard appears despite not being reflected in the windows settings. I read in another post that I had to enter the...
  9. German

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    German: Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1909 – Fehler 0x800f0831 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german/89a7ed42-db32-43d0-9c9e-5a235751aa78
  10. German Language

German Language: My facebook is now in German - how do I get English back. Someone advices go to arrow top right of facebook s creen etc - problem is its all in German https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german-language/74173b7a-7e2c-4893-8ab5-d337cd1fcd71