Windows 10: I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help!

Discus and support I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Google Chrome installed but since yesterday am unable to access this - help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lorraineweaver, Jan 9, 2019.

1. I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help!

I have Google Chrome installed but since yesterday am unable to access this - help!

:)

lorraineweaver, Jan 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help!

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help!

1. I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help! - Similar Threads - google chrome installed

2. Cannot open mail since yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open mail since yesterday: Cannot open or access secondary email addresses since yesterday?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-mail-since-yesterday/967b6b9e-993a-4537-ab67-cfc26da2da68
  3. Cannot open mail since yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open mail since yesterday: Cannot open or access secondary email addresses since yesterday?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-mail-since-yesterday/967b6b9e-993a-4537-ab67-cfc26da2da68
  4. Cannot open mail since yesterday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cannot install Google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install Google chrome: I cannot install applications like Google Chrome, appears "Your network administrator has applied Group Policy that prevents installation". But I'm the administrator....
  6. Since yesterday I cannot login with windows pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Since yesterday I cannot login with windows pin: Since yesterday I cannot login with my windows pin, checking the sign-in options i get a message saying "set up windows hello to change this setting", upon trying to set up windows hello, i get the following error code: 0x80090011 After doing some digging around in logs...
  7. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...
  8. Cannot install Google Chrome (Group Policy)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install Google Chrome (Group Policy): Hi Microsoft, I have recently uninstalled google chrome since it was slow. However when I attempt to re-install, I get the message shown in the screenshot. Is there a way to bypass this message. Thanks in advance Regards Matthew [ATTACH]...
  9. Google chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome help: Hi I have the newest version of Google chrome I keep getting unable to access the network this only happens when using Google chrome. What could be causing this? How can I fix this? Thank you. I have Windows 10 home 64 bit it's not a upgrade it was pre-loaded on my hp...
  10. Google Chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome help: Hi After updating to the new version 45.02454.85m Google chrome. some of the web site that to go on to I can no longer get the images to load up. Is anyone besides me having this problem? Is there s fixes? Thank you 20668

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot activate google chrome

2. How to activate google chrome after it is installed?

3. cant activate chrome after installing

4. can not activate goggle chrone