Windows 10: I have google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP!

Discus and support I have google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimWatson7, Apr 4, 2019.

1. I have google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP!

I have a google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP!

:)

JimWatson7, Apr 4, 2019

2. Google Chromed Saved Accounts.

Is there any plugin or a xml file that when you open that it will have your saved accounts without like re-logging into websites and stuff?

It should be for google chrome and if possible for firefox answell.

I am looking for something similar if you know feel free to tell!

Thanks.

TheUninvited, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

I have google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP!

Google Chrome Crahses and suspended in task manager

Hi GSsswuw8,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Do you have any antivirus installed on the computer?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer or browser prior to the issue?

This issue is because of profile data corruption on google chrome or because of cookies, extensions, plugins and History. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this issue.

Method 1: Rename Google chrome file.

Before proceeding I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.

Step 1: Rename Chrome User Data file.

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome.
    3. Search for User data folder. Rename this folder to UserData.old
    4. Open the chrome now and check if it is working.

Note:
    The new user data folder will be created automatically, but
    new profile will not have any of your previous data in it. To access the data back, try signing out and signing in back to the application. Or you have to manually copy the data from old profile.

Step 2: Copy the previous data to New Profile.

I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.
    Then follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\UserData.old\Default.
    3. Open a new tab and navigate to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default. (Make sure this is the new user data folder)
    4. Now copy the file one by one, once the copy is done. In-between Reopen Chrome browser and check if there is issue same issue.
    5. If the issue reoccurs, then the culprit is one of the file copied above.

Method 2:
    Troubleshoot on google chrome.

Note: The Uninstall and Reinstall option might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added, this will also clear the history, favorites, cookies and password. We recommend
    that you note these sites and settings before you use the Reset on chrome.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

I have google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP!

1. I have google chrome tax file I want to open, as I click on it I go to SAVE AS HELP! - Similar Threads - google chrome tax

2. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  3. I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...: I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go to windows security settings it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-open-a-exe-file-but-i-have-antivirus-on/33e81c25-c5ee-48d2-a8f6-daf9f5815d0d
  4. I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go...: I want to open a exe file but i have antivirus on so it doesnt let me open it but when i go to windows security settings it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-open-a-exe-file-but-i-have-antivirus-on/33e81c25-c5ee-48d2-a8f6-daf9f5815d0d
  5. i can't open google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't open google chrome: why I can't open google chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-google-chrome/b33a7559-c85e-40fd-8ddb-81304822b285
  6. If I have a book saved but now I want to save this file by section how do I do this?

If I have a book saved but now I want to save this file by section how do I do this?: How I divide a 235 page file into individual sections then save to new folder in pdf format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-a-book-saved-but-now-i-want-to-save-this/3f1a9934-b459-4811-908f-3ea66e03636e"
  7. I can't open Google Chrome anymore

I can't open Google Chrome anymore: I tried to open Google Chrome this afternoon, but it wouldn't open. It only opened to show my profile pic. I'm sorry, but I don't like Edge. Because I had to reset my Windows 10, I had to download Chrome last week. Now it won't open right. What can I do? And what's...
  8. I have window 10, when I go to print a file, I get save print output as, it want to save to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have window 10, when I go to print a file, I get save print output as, it want to save to...: I have window 10, when I go to print a file, I get save print output as, it want to save to one drive, how do turn that off. Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-window-10-when-i-go-to-print-a-file-i-get/801c1852-50f6-40e3-bba4-0fe5ce347be9
  9. I Want Google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Want Google chrome: Ive got Windows 10 and I want to use google chrome as default browser ,everytime i open it ,it blocks where i browse to , ive heard the latest update has blocked google for edge which i dont like .surly the browser i use should be my choice ,so how do i make that happen...
  10. I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome

I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome: I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-dont-want-edge-i-like-using-google-chrome/575c7679-53c8-4459-a21e-692392d66395