Windows 10: I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

Discus and support I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1neleven, Aug 28, 2023.

1. 1neleven Win User

I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now it seems to be doing ok, a bit slow now after updates. I searched and only find discussion for Windows 10. I have Windows 11 and have had it since 11 was released. How can I locate the corrupted file and repair it?

:)

1neleven, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 28, 2023
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Aug 28, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. I got the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the blue screen error: So I got a Msi, when I got to the blue screen and after the system field to repair it appears this Log file: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk1\Partion4\WINDOWS\Sydytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  3. I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now it seems to be doing ok, a bit slow now after updates. I searched and only find discussion for Windows 10. I have Windows 11...
  4. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: Hello everyone,since this week i get an bluescreen with the SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE and the following error is shown in the windows eventlog:Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet. Der Fehlercode war: 0x000000da 0x000000000000010b, 0xffffb9f934c00000,...
  5. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: Hello everyone,since this week i get an bluescreen with the SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE and the following error is shown in the windows eventlog:Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet. Der Fehlercode war: 0x000000da 0x000000000000010b, 0xffffb9f934c00000,...
  6. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen Error SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have been frequently getting blue screen errors on my PC almost out of nowhere. Even when it is not under heavy use, just watching Netflix or playing the simplest games like Runeterra will display the same error. Some solutions offered online that I've tried is checking...
  8. Blue Screen Error SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

Blue Screen Error SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have been frequently getting blue screen errors on my PC almost out of nowhere. Even when it is not under heavy use, just watching Netflix or playing the simplest games like Runeterra will display the same error. Some solutions offered online that I've tried is checking...
  9. Blue Screen Error SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL: Here is the link of the folder of my system file and minidump file link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuxbLKEP2-GFgQXm1j7m6Rkrc4nt?e=nSj2Px Also very often in my windows wifi option does not appear and to fix this i have to do repeat task of uninstalling and then reinstalling...