Windows 10: I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It

Discus and support I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I accidently got a Trojan Virus, but I used my 14 day premium trial with malwarebytes to delete It. I am having trouble with my computer after It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #FoxleGaming, Oct 13, 2020.

1. I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It

So I accidently got a Trojan Virus, but I used my 14 day premium trial with malwarebytes to delete It. I am having trouble with my computer after It was deleted, Im lagging on games I have never really lagged on ever. The chrome always has trouble, and my taskbar keeps disappearing. Even after Malwarebytes deleted the Virus. Why???

:)

#FoxleGaming, Oct 13, 2020

2. Can't find or delete Trojan Virus!

So lately i have spotted weird thing on my minecraft shortcut... It always deleted himself, not my worlds, mods,... but just the shortcut and the launcher to start it up. My cousin had this problem 2 years ago and said its a trojan i have been searching
    all over the web but can not find anything... i have been running these virus scanners(all on full if it was poseble): 360 Total security(With the extra virusdatabases), Rkill, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes. ofcoarse a trojan sneaks into files and make anti virus's
    think other files are virus's and the virus himself ins't deleted.

I am pretty scared right know so pleas help me out. I'm not good with computing so pleas in steps I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It :)

I hope there's a solution!

(I have been downloading mods if that can help but i don't have list of them anymore)

Peter Leconte, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 13, 2020
  4. djbbenn Win User

I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It

1. I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It - Similar Threads - got Trojan virus

2. I think i got a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got a virus: Theres this unknow app called " Galilo " that keeps running in my background, i keep closing it but when im too late it freezes my computer and makes it very slow, i cant find this file either to remove it.I scanned my pc multiple times for virusses but it doesnt seem to be...
  3. I think i got a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got a virus: Theres this unknow app called " Galilo " that keeps running in my background, i keep closing it but when im too late it freezes my computer and makes it very slow, i cant find this file either to remove it.I scanned my pc multiple times for virusses but it doesnt seem to be...
  4. I have a virus and Trojans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a virus and Trojans: I i have a virus and trojans on my ipad ..if i do a factory reset will it get rid of them and will i. Losse all my photo and contacts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-and-trojans/cd227587-3e42-4b79-bbf7-dae64dc67e8d
  5. I Think I Got A Virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Think I Got A Virus?: I was scrolling through articles on the 'My Feed' tab and I saw an ad with a title that was interesting, and somehow caught my attention. I clicked on it, and read only a page. When I clicked the arrow to get to the second page, a pop up ad showed up. I knew not to trust it...
  6. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  7. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  8. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...
  9. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f
  10. HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!

HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!: I am very nervous right now! I just got a random application on my task bar and now my firewall turned off and I cant turn it back on. the random application was called smartbytetelementary. Please help me I am desperate right now!...