Windows 10: I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

Discus and support I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Here is the link of the folder of my system file and minidump file link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuxbLKEP2-GFgQXm1j7m6Rkrc4nt?e=nSj2Px Also very often in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravParmar1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

Here is the link of the folder of my system file and minidump file link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuxbLKEP2-GFgQXm1j7m6Rkrc4nt?e=nSj2Px

Also very often in my windows wifi option does not appear and to fix this i have to do repeat task of uninstalling and then reinstalling network adapter drivers in device manager of wireless device. Give the solution to fix this both issue .

Please reply me asap about what is the cause of this in my system and also tell how to fix this.

:)

GauravParmar1, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 20, 2019
  3. PC still showing blue screen

Hi,

There are several causes of blue screen error depending on the stop code. Most of the time, this issue is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there a stop code included when you're experiencing the blue screen error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend checking this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. Just skip the
    troubleshooting steps that you already performed.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 20, 2019
  4. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL

1. I have got blue screen error in windows showing code : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. I got the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen error: So I got a Msi, when I got to the blue screen and after the system field to repair it appears this Log file: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk1\Partion4\WINDOWS\Sydytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  3. I got the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the blue screen error: So I got a Msi, when I got to the blue screen and after the system field to repair it appears this Log file: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk1\Partion4\WINDOWS\Sydytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  4. I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now it seems to be doing ok, a bit slow now after updates. I searched and only find discussion for Windows 10. I have Windows 11...
  5. I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now it seems to be doing ok, a bit slow now after updates. I searched and only find discussion for Windows 10. I have Windows 11...
  6. Blue Screen without showing error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen without showing error code: This is what I picked up from control panel:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎12/‎2022 9:09 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: cf55ddecParameter 2: ffParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff807589fe6f6OS version:...
  7. Blue Screen without showing error code

Blue Screen without showing error code: This is what I picked up from control panel:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎12/‎2022 9:09 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: cf55ddecParameter 2: ffParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff807589fe6f6OS version:...
  8. Blue Screen without showing error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Got blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen error: What does it mean? What should I do? How long it will take? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen-error/09c0ad0e-1b29-4c99-94f4-3fcddfed9a19
  10. got blue screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    got blue screen error: How can I fix this error.. Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.DeviceCenterDiagnostic.3.0 RootCause: Default Version: 1.0.0.0 DynamicParameter: Default OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Extra...