Windows 10: i have got games on my epic account showing uninstalled

Discus and support i have got games on my epic account showing uninstalled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I didn't know where to post it but on my epic games account i have games in my library downloaded on my external disk and some days after, the games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GevoHraje, Aug 23, 2020.

1. GevoHraje Win User

i have got games on my epic account showing uninstalled

I didn't know where to post it but on my epic games account i have games in my library downloaded on my external disk and some days after, the games are saying that they are not downloaded and i don't want to download it all again. Please help :I

:)

GevoHraje, Aug 23, 2020

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 23, 2020
  3. I want to uninstall epic games

I want to uninstall epic games

EdwardGraff, Aug 23, 2020
  4. i have got games on my epic account showing uninstalled

Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

i have got games on my epic account showing uninstalled

1. i have got games on my epic account showing uninstalled - Similar Threads - got games epic

2. Epic games account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games account: I have tried to log in to my epic games account as always, but when doing so, it notifies me that I have to create an new account, but the account that I am logging in is the usual account, what happened, maybe my account has been deleted ?...
  3. Epic games account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic games account: I have tried to log in to my epic games account as always, but when doing so, it notifies me that I have to create an new account, but the account that I am logging in is the usual account, what happened, maybe my account has been deleted ?...
  4. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  5. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  6. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  7. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  8. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My epic games account got hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My epic games account got hacked.: Hey,Today, my Epic games account was hacked and I don't have access to it know through my email. The only way to access my account is that my Epic Games and Microsoft account were connected. I contacted Epic, and they tried to help me. They said that I need a receipt from a...
  10. I want to uninstall epic games

I want to uninstall epic games: I want to uninstall epic games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-epic-games/49fcc448-b9c4-4e03-b6e8-c3f6ad5dd2c4