Windows 10: i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...

Discus and support i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling me disconnected or unable to connect to servers pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alexanderwallin, Mar 26, 2019.

1. i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...

i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling me disconnected or unable to connect to servers pls help

:)

alexanderwallin, Mar 26, 2019

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Mar 26, 2019
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Champ Win User

i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...

GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...

1. i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling... - Similar Threads - great internet start

2. My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games: I've had this problem ever since I bought my new pc which is a prebuilt hp omen 30l with a network adapter Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter. Everytime, I download a game it would work fine for a few minutes then suddenly drop to essentially 0, forcing me to turn off my...
  3. My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games: I've had this problem ever since I bought my new pc which is a prebuilt hp omen 30l with a network adapter Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter. Everytime, I download a game it would work fine for a few minutes then suddenly drop to essentially 0, forcing me to turn off my...
  4. My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  6. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  7. My internet stops working when I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet stops working when I start a game: My internet works smooth when i am doing daily work on chrome and stuff but the moment i start a game the internet stops working and i am not able to enter the game. I tried it with Valorant, Aim Labs even far cry primal but none of the seemed to have work and the internet...
  8. Everytime I start a game it tells me that my microphone has started recording, but when I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I start a game it tells me that my microphone has started recording, but when I...: I know what you're gonna recommend so I need a new answer. Yes my mic is not disabled, it's set as priority. I've already tried win alt m and I have activated all the settings to enable my microphone. Even in the launcher there is no microphone settings. Please help me....
  9. I Cant Log In To Windows Cause No Internet And On The Internet Selection Like When U Gonna...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Cant Log In To Windows Cause No Internet And On The Internet Selection Like When U Gonna...: I Cant Log In To Windows Cause No Internet And On The Internet Selection Like When U Gonna Choose Wifi Its Blank and if i press sign in it will be like You'll need the internet for this. idk whats happening pls help i cant connect to wifi while i cant log in if i dont connect...
  10. I have great internet, but it spikes randomly constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have great internet, but it spikes randomly constantly: When I flush my dns, I get my speeds that I paid for for about a minute. Then it drops down to literally one Mbs. I wasn’t having these problems before, but they cropped up randomly one day. My internet download speed is just garbage on my pc, but in any device ran in the...