Windows 10: I have had a LOT of bsod's (all kinds) lately.HELP!

Discus and support I have had a LOT of bsod's (all kinds) lately.HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey. iv had many,many crashes lately and id really like for them to stop. i did memtest86.last time i looked before it finished there were 5415... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ddmeltzer8, Oct 9, 2020.

1. I have had a LOT of bsod's (all kinds) lately.HELP!

hey.
    iv had many,many crashes lately and id really like for them to stop.
    i did memtest86.last time i looked before it finished there were 5415 errors.im sure theres reports and stuf u guys want to look at.let me know and il post them.drivers and windows (2004) should be up to date.i tried another gpu but still the same issues.
    (if someone else has already posted the same answer u have,please dont.its just going to make it messy for me)

thanks in advance.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Oct 9, 2020
  2. BrainTech8504, Oct 9, 2020
  3. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

Hi, Pascal

My name is Jennifer and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Your question requires a lot of detail, please see this great 3rd party link for a complete step-by-step guide

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-o...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Would you be so kind to say if this solved the problem?

JenniferCooper19, Oct 9, 2020
  4. I have had a LOT of bsod's (all kinds) lately.HELP!

Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.

Hi everyone, I've been getting a lot of BSODs lately after I got a new SSD and GPU. I have attached a link to the dump files. Windows Dumps – Google Drive

BrockNielsen, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

I have had a LOT of bsod's (all kinds) lately.HELP!

1. I have had a LOT of bsod's (all kinds) lately.HELP! - Similar Threads - LOT bsod's kinds

2. I have a lot of BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lot of BSoD: Hello, i have a lot of problem with my new pc, i wish someone can help me. This is the last MEMORY.DMP file. I have a lot of BSoD, i donk know why. My pc crash often.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. I've had to deal with a lot of BSOD lately and i need help on how to solve it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had to deal with a lot of BSOD lately and i need help on how to solve it.: Hello, during the past 4 months or so i've gotten more and more BSOD occur. I've gotten different errors such as: ntoskrnl.exe, driver irql_less_or_not_equal , driver_overran_stack_buffer, kmode_exception_not_handled. My PC i fairly new, self built about 1 year ago. I've had...
  4. I've had to deal with a lot of BSOD lately and i need help on how to solve it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had to deal with a lot of BSOD lately and i need help on how to solve it.: Hello, during the past 4 months or so i've gotten more and more BSOD occur. I've gotten different errors such as: ntoskrnl.exe, driver irql_less_or_not_equal , driver_overran_stack_buffer, kmode_exception_not_handled. My PC i fairly new, self built about 1 year ago. I've had...
  5. BSOD a lot of kinds of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a lot of kinds of: Hello, I am new to the forum. I had never posted about my problem because I always thought it was a W10 problem. I have an Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 laptop, bought about two years ago. Since about 6 months, it started crashing BSOD for different reasons, of many types and names...
  6. BSOD a lot of kinds of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD a lot of kinds of: Hello, I am new to the forum. I had never posted about my problem because I always thought it was a W10 problem. I have an Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 laptop, bought about two years ago. Since about 6 months, it started crashing BSOD for different reasons, of many types and names...
  7. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  8. W10 BSOD. A lot of kinds.

W10 BSOD. A lot of kinds.: Hello, I am new to the forum. I have an Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51 laptop, bought about two years ago. Since about 6 months of purchase date, it started crashing BSOD for different reasons, of many types and names that I no longer have registered. This behavior started with one of...
  9. Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.: Been getting bsod's about once a week sometimes 2x a week ever since I upgraded to win10. I have a feeling it might be due to old equipment starting to fail as everything is about 2-3yrs old now. But here is the link to the bsod's and speccy output and msinfo on my onedrive....
  10. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...