Windows 10: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not...

Discus and support I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudyTanz, Aug 16, 2020.

1. JudyTanz Win User

I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not...

I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months.

I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp.

:)

JudyTanz, Aug 16, 2020

2. Trying to cancel Answer Desk Assure Auto-Renew

I want to turn off auto renew for my Answer Desk Assure subscription. Every time I hit "manage account" I get taken to a virtual agent who says "something went wrong" when it tries to turn off auto renew.The agent then suggests I go to the same subscription
    page that started the failed auto-renew process. So, it goes in a circle, defaults to "something went wrong" and then starts all over again. How do i turn off auto-renew for Answer Desk Assure?

MannyMendelson, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

I would cancel my card & get a new one with a different number.

Good luck getting your money back from Microsoft.

From what I found on Google, the Answer Desk Assure thing is set to renew automatically by default.

DavidBaileyyz, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Nimadorje Win User

I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not...

nokia music renewal

but in market it say for 1 year..

also how to renew for further 1 year and can u please provide me the list of renewal amount for unlimited subscription..

Nimadorje, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not... - Similar Threads - Assure contract many

2. I have had to renew my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  3. I have had to renew my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  4. I have Assure and I need to speak to an Agent.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Assure and I need to speak to an Agent.: I need to Speak to an Agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-assure-and-i-need-to-speak-to-an-agent/98abc3a2-7ffd-4961-9743-cad601a7cba9
  5. I believe I have been scammed....

I believe I have been scammed....: A year ago, I fell for a scam by someone that I met online. This person informed me that I had a number of corrupt files on my laptop and that he and his team would be able to rid of them. As well, I was "sold" on signing up for a year on their technical services. The...
  6. I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan

I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan: Hello, I need help to get rid of the -several times asked I guess- $recycle.bin trojan I tried with Hitman Pro, McAfee, and creating a batch file and nothing before I am asked "how do I know it is a trojan?" very simple, I cant access several folders, such as: My...
  7. I believe , I have been hacked

I believe , I have been hacked: I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do [Original Title: hacked] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-believe-i-have-been-hacked/1d887f62-a9d3-4564-aea7-4f6a1b34c016
  8. Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.: Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-renew-my-subscription-nothing-here-seems/e865c0c5-4d7b-47b2-b245-4bc46d0dd4ce"
  9. I believe, I have ransomware

I believe, I have ransomware: I'm being chased by a ransom ware virus that claims that my computer is randomly sending out my account number and other information. I just got this computer from a repair shop without any protection so I need the best blocker that won't also block any authorized content as...
  10. I have contracted a Virus that shows many Ads

I have contracted a Virus that shows many Ads: I am now using another computer, by the way, since my primary computer in infected with Malware. I have Windows 10 on my primary computer and Windows 7 Professional on this one. While downloading a version of Adobe, I clicked on a few windows that I shouldn't have clicked...