Windows 10: I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services.

Discus and support I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had an X-box gold subscription for the better part of a decade, I also pay for Game pass, I have spent thousands on games, on peripherals,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilderFacepalm, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services.

I have had an X-box gold subscription for the better part of a decade, I also pay for Game pass, I have spent thousands on games, on peripherals, consoles, whatever. And I cannot even get a person on the phone. Just a completely useless automation that hangs up on me? I don't want to go to online help. That is why I picked up my phone. I want to talk to a person. And I want to talk to someone now! And even though just one person probably doesn't matter at all to you. I am cancelling everything and switching to Sony, and Linux if someone does not reach out to me soon. I do not feel like writing

:)

WilderFacepalm, Jul 22, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jul 22, 2021
  3. GFR
    gfr Win User
    Running Optimize literally does nothing; in PS it yields an error

After doing a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 (OS Build 19042.906) and fully updating it, and updating all of the Dell drivers from Dell.com, I tried the following Optimize and Defrag options from How to Optimize and Defragment Drives in Windows 10 (tenforums.com/tutorials/8933-optimize-defrag-drives-windows-10-a.html):

• OPTION ONE: To Optimize Drives in Optimize Drives Tool: Steps 2, 3, and 4,
    • OPTION TWO: To Optimize Drives in Command Prompt: Step 2, and
    • OPTION THREE: To Optimize Drives in PowerShell: Step 3
    The four steps attempted from Options 1 and 2 resulted in no notice action; i.e., it appeared as though nothing happened after executing the commands.

When I ran Step 3 of Option 3, I received the following error message.

What does this mean and now what do I do?

Thanks!

I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services. [​IMG]

4. I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services.

1. I have had it, literally about done with Microsoft, and all products and services. - Similar Threads - literally done Microsoft

2. What on earth have Microsoft done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What on earth have Microsoft done?: All of a sudden the fonts in windows have gone awful?It is not a Chrome problem, I have the same version on a desktop and that is fine, folders on the bookmarks bar have colours on them.Even excel is affected, same font on two sheets in same workbook, but they are different....
  3. What on earth have Microsoft done?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What on earth have Microsoft done?: All of a sudden the fonts in windows have gone awful?It is not a Chrome problem, I have the same version on a desktop and that is fine, folders on the bookmarks bar have colours on them.Even excel is affected, same font on two sheets in same workbook, but they are different....
  4. There’s literally no customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s literally no customer service: How is this possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-literally-no-customer-service/b24c5de1-e9bc-4e7f-ae9f-18356b79e10f
  5. There’s literally no customer service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There’s literally no customer service: How is this possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-literally-no-customer-service/b24c5de1-e9bc-4e7f-ae9f-18356b79e10f
  6. I had error about Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had error about Microsoft .NET Framework: Details:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException 0x80004005: External component has thrown an exception. at...
  7. I had error about Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had error about Microsoft .NET Framework: Details:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException 0x80004005: External component has thrown an exception. at...
  8. all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint: worst products ever purchased , cmon gooogle step it up and produce pc,s new desktop[ for 500.00$ **** Would think i would have learneed from surface.now i have . only android or apple from here on out . BBB compaint didnt pan out ,Corrupt government kickbacks microsuckt...
  9. All microsoft products

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All microsoft products: My account has been hacked, so has all of my devices. I don't know which products are associated with my account. I've only accessed this account 2 times to set up an xbox. Impersonation also. Help...
  10. How to use a single account for all Microsoft services/products.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to use a single account for all Microsoft services/products.: My Lenovo Thinkstation P910 was bricked by a Windows update last month. The event took with it a file containing many of my user names and passwords. PROBLEM I have many Microsoft accounts, usernames, passwords, most of which no longer function. I tried to log into my Office...