Windows 10: I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

Discus and support I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CHamilton1234, Jan 17, 2020.

1. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an option to switch editions. Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

:)

CHamilton1234, Jan 17, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Jan 17, 2020
  4. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

minecraft windowa10 edition. Already redeemed code

Hi. My name is Mason and I am a regular user of minecraft java edition and I was wanting to get the windows 10 edition. So I did all the steps and it tells me that the code had already been redeemed. I go to the Microsoft store and it says that I need
    to buy it. I only have one account for Microsoft. Please can someone help me on this.

masonhill1, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

1. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  3. I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back, but now i dont have it for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back, but now i dont have it for...: On May 30th, I redeemed a code from a giveaway for Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It wasn't the starter pack, just the base game. I have screenshots and proof that I had this game. I am positive I'm on the same account. I sent a friend request to my friend and we played on a...
  4. minecraft java edition

minecraft java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?: I bought the Java Edition for Minecraft back in like 2015 and I am just now getting back into it, so I looked up if there was a way for me to get the Windows 10 edition so I could play with my friends without having to buy it again and it says it is already redeemed but I...
  6. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?: I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"
  8. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...
  9. Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it, so I tried to redeem the game. However, the website said "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to...
  10. I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.: I'm not able to reinstall. Need help on how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-java-edition/cfc40142-972f-4a0c-8ea9-c5f3a5a9b6d6