Windows 10: I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

Discus and support I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TannerMoore1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know what to do there. I tried going to regedit but the file under PassPortForWork/PinComplexity did not even exist so im at a complete loss on what needs to be done! Any help would be much appreciated

This thread was useful but nothing worked

again any help would be very much appreciated!

:)

TannerMoore1, Oct 1, 2019
  2. IceLysis Win User

Laptop weird 2 months after Windows 10 installation?

Hi I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"... :) ,

Sorry my thread title is quite bad, but my problem can only be described as "weird". For some reason, my laptop has turned crazy recently, the following basically:

• I can't access the features from start menu (so can't launch apps, and can't turn off laptop normally.
    • Half of the icons on my toolbar are missing.
    • Using search function only searches the web (i.e. can't search for documents and stuff like control panel :/).
    • Can't open some apps (e.g. any Microsoft Office apps, like PowerPoint- which is really inconvenient).

The list goes on and on, I have been using Windows 10 for around 2 months now, so I really have no clue as to why this problem occurred or how to fix it.

Thanks.
    *Sad

IceLysis, Oct 1, 2019
  3. 10Tra Win User
    3rd BSOD in a month

Hello.
    Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same.

Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It saved on it's own with no prompts).

I'm working on an Acer R3-131T laptop with 4GB RAM. As far as I know, I have the most updated drivers. My computer came equipped with the "Acer Care Centre" which hasn't listed new updates for a month or so. Going directly to Acer's website there weren't any new updates that seemed applicable to me at this time.

I understand from reading another thread that some drivers aren't 100% compatible with Win10, and I'm assuming that's the issue here; just not sure which one(s) I need to do anything with.

Thanks in advance for your time!

10Tra, Oct 1, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

Organize pictures in File Explorer in sub-folders by Year and Month

Hi Joseph,

We want to know more about the issue that you are experiencing. Please answer the following:

• Are you trying to organize folders on your PC or on your mobile device?
    • If you are trying to organize folders on your mobile device, could you please provide us the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you are trying to organize your PC’s file explorer, we suggest checking the reply of
    IanCost on this thread to help you out.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

1. I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"... - Similar Threads - laptop months last

2. My Laptop have been crashing for months now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop have been crashing for months now: Hi so for the past 2 months since 14 December my laptop have been crashing more than twice a day for seemingly no reason. Event Id 4163 followed by Event Id 1101 I suspect it was caused by an SSU update installed around the same time. I've also reinstalled windows so I cant...
  3. My Laptop have been crashing for months now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop have been crashing for months now: Hi so for the past 2 months since 14 December my laptop have been crashing more than twice a day for seemingly no reason. Event Id 4163 followed by Event Id 1101 I suspect it was caused by an SSU update installed during the same time. I've also reinstalled windows so I cant...
  4. I have to wait for a month to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have to wait for a month to use my laptop: I was updating my laptop on the 1st June and I needed to change my phone number in my personal details for my windows account because I lost that number a long time ago and I don't have access to it anymore. I after doing that it said that the changes were pending till 1 July...
  5. I have to wait for a month to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to wait for a month to use my laptop: I was updating my laptop on the 1st June and I needed to change my phone number in my personal details for my windows account because I lost that number a long time ago and I don't have access to it anymore. I after doing that it said that the changes were pending till 1 July...
  6. I have to wait for a month to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...: I reslly have no idea what the problem is here. I have check if everything is secure, I really dont know what it is submitted by /u/BLENDINGBLENDERS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mi1zy9/i_really_need_help_i_have_had_this_computer_for/
  8. my windows defender is not updating from last 2 month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows defender is not updating from last 2 month: my windows defender is not updating from last 2 month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-is-not-updating-from-last-2/9cc2680c-dc84-4e79-9b8e-63e0406fcd62
  9. My desktop has had problem for 2 months help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop has had problem for 2 months help: I'm fairly computer savvy have repaired many friends PC and have worked with Windows for 25+ years. Don't want to complain but I've been trying to fix this desktop for 2 months. Ever time I think it's repaired I find another problem. I will boot fine at times and other...
  10. My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago...: I had an SD card which I stored some 5000+ media files from my old phones. I had a new phone and I inserted the SD card. OneDrive decided that it was going to back everything up and soon ran itself out of space. I decided to wait until I have time to clean OneDrive up. There...