Windows 10: I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers

Discus and support I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So it started back in September of 2022 when I had gotten my first blue screen and I never caught it because I had come back to my PC to find that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PHOENIX2145, Mar 21, 2023.

1. I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers

So it started back in September of 2022 when I had gotten my first blue screen and I never caught it because I had come back to my PC to find that it was on my lock screen, and this would happen very randomly spanning days or even weeks apart, but over the past while it has been becoming more and more frequent. I have gotten stop codes like DPC Watchdog violation, APC Index Mismatch, IRQL Not less or equal, Kernel Security check failure, Memory management, and several more that I can't remember. As I've researched these stop codes and attempted the associated fixes, none has worked so far. If

:)

PHOENIX2145, Mar 21, 2023

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 21, 2023
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 21, 2023
  4. I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

This thread is basically part 3 of these, since both other threads died:

- http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-time-to/c6f36465-2521-4fab-bd80-2d04ccc0a2a2

- http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...patible/69517349-63f3-43fa-b8ab-88+52075e3c1d

I restored my PC yet again. Before I installed anything on it, I ran verifier. Same old mistakes as before the last restore - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION of various drivers. The first one to be accused this time was TVALZ_O.sys.

The correspondent .dmp files are to be found here: Dropbox - Error

I am very inclined to think this is not an issue caused by a bad install of Windows 10.

Before this install, even with the Realtek Card Driver disabled, I kept having issues.

I cannot handle 5-6 bluescreens a day... please help.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers

1. I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers - Similar Threads - repeated constant BlueScreens

2. Repeated bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated bluescreens: Good morning,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.Here are the error codes:0x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10, 0xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x20xD10xFFFFF90341763B22, 0xFF, 0xA9, 0xFFFFF90341763B22Minidumpfile here...
  3. Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors: Sysinfo: DriveHi,I've been getting various BSODs after seemingly random tasks - things like watching Youtube, installing programs, and playing specifically LDPlayer Emulator games. Weirdly enough, I've never had a crash when playing more graphically intensive games like...
  4. Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors: Sysinfo: DriveHi,I've been getting various BSODs after seemingly random tasks - things like watching Youtube, installing programs, and playing specifically LDPlayer Emulator games. Weirdly enough, I've never had a crash when playing more graphically intensive games like...
  5. Repeated BSODs with Varying Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers

I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers: So it started back in September of 2022 when I had gotten my first blue screen and I never caught it because I had come back to my PC to find that it was on my lock screen, and this would happen very randomly spanning days or even weeks apart, but over the past while it has...
  7. I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had repeated and constant BlueScreens all varying in codes to memory or drivers: So it started back in September of 2022 when I had gotten my first blue screen and I never caught it because I had come back to my PC to find that it was on my lock screen, and this would happen very randomly spanning days or even weeks apart, but over the past while it has...
  8. W11 - Constant and varying crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Constant and varying crashes: I'm at a loss here, I've tried updating drivers, swapping RAM, wiping SSDs, 2 fresh OS installs.I've been looking at other options and someone suggested running OCCT, so I kicked on Driver Verifier and the system consistently crashes while trying to launch OCCT with a...
  9. W11 - Constant and varying crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 - Constant and varying crashes: I'm at a loss here, I've tried updating drivers, swapping RAM, wiping SSDs, 2 fresh OS installs.I've been looking at other options and someone suggested running OCCT, so I kicked on Driver Verifier and the system consistently crashes while trying to launch OCCT with a...
  10. Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types

Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types: Hi,I have a custom built PC which I built a year and a half ago.I've been getting blue screens on and off since I first built it, but I never managed to pinpoint the source of the problems.The blue screens are random, they can occur once in two weeks or 3 times a day. They...