Windows 10: I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

Discus and support I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trollz456, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

/u/Trollz456, Dec 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 5, 2019
  3. veekunth Win User
    Fix no audio problems on ASUS N55SF

hey @adj592 i tried formatting the complete hard disk and then do MBR steps and installed Windows 7 ultimate or Windows 10 with the steps mentioned above almost 50-60 times now. i am creating this post after searching for almost 3 months and fed up of the issue. i am unable to make b&O speakers work . headphones works like a charm . tried almost 7 versions of Realtek audio drivers including latest one. and did robbmeisterr's suggestion as well.
    Can someone help me troubleshoot it.

veekunth, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

1. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This... - Similar Threads - issues months tried

2. Built a new PC and have had many BSOD issues that all point to the OS. I have tried many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new PC and have had many BSOD issues that all point to the OS. I have tried many...: I built a new PC a few months ago so I would have a 2nd one for streaming see specs and have had no long term success in solving my BSOD issues. I have 2 fairly compatible PCs so I have been able to weed out potential hardware issues with PSU, RAM, GPU, and M.2 NVME drives. I...
  3. Built a new PC and have had many BSOD issues that all point to the OS. I have tried many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built a new PC and have had many BSOD issues that all point to the OS. I have tried many...: I built a new PC a few months ago so I would have a 2nd one for streaming see specs and have had no long term success in solving my BSOD issues. I have 2 fairly compatible PCs so I have been able to weed out potential hardware issues with PSU, RAM, GPU, and M.2 NVME drives. I...
  4. I have a code 52, and I have spent many time on trying to fix this issue with my microphone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a code 52, and I have spent many time on trying to fix this issue with my microphone.: My microphone runs on the USBAUDIO.sys driver, and it's giving me an error 52 but this has only happened a couple days ago ever since I unplugged it and replugged it in, and then valorant's vanguard blocked it and now I cannot use it. Of course, without the digital signatures...
  5. I have a code 52, and I have spent many time on trying to fix this issue with my microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a code 52, and I have spent many time on trying to fix this issue with my microphone.: My microphone runs on the USBAUDIO.sys driver, and it's giving me an error 52 but this has only happened a couple days ago ever since I unplugged it and replugged it in, and then valorant's vanguard blocked it and now I cannot use it. Of course, without the digital signatures...
  6. I have a code 52, and I have spent many time on trying to fix this issue with my microphone.

7. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...: I checked my account, it says my only subscription is the game pass for 10$ on pc, I check and see that it has already charged me for it, yet when I try to install a new game, it says I have to get the game pass. I go to click join to re-buy it and see if that works, I type...
  8. No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work: My laptop is running windows 1909 today I have lost all audio it started with the audio services is not running but i had sound I tried to fix it off of what other sites said to-do like uninstall the realtek driver reinstall the driver device manager and restarting services...
  9. I have had this computer for 3 or 4 years and have tried to fix some issues without knowing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have had this computer for 3 or 4 years and have tried to fix some issues without knowing...: would there be anyone that could help me restart my computer to factory condition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-this-computer-for-3-or-4-years-and-have/f37ffc56-81ff-4c46-afb2-4a70142e6783
  10. BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes.: Hi, been having BSOD since the 02/05/2017 from a wide range of causes, mainly from watching videos (Youtube, Facebook) and haven't had any crashes during gaming. I have started a forum on Tom's Hardware and got referenced here to get help by uploading my dumpfile. Windows...