Windows 10: I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it

Discus and support I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr-Eisen [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr-Eisen, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it

/u/Mr-Eisen, Nov 12, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Tenforo Active Member

I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it :D

Tenforo, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it

1. I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it - Similar Threads - error few days

2. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  3. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  4. I have been a Windows Insider from day one. I had Windows 7 installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have been a Windows Insider from day one. I had Windows 7 installed: I have been here since Day One. I currently have Evaluation Copy.Build 21390.co_release.210521-1658 installed and running.I have now lost my original Win 7 copy still have sticker on back of Notebook. Now Windows 10 is telling me to activate! How? We were never given...
  5. i have had my computer for around a year now and i have had this same issue for a while it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have had my computer for around a year now and i have had this same issue for a while it...: Every time i load up a game my computer will freeze for a minute and then crash. I have clean wiped the computer and reset windows but the issue still keeps happening. There are many issues such as the Dwminit which is a warning, Kernal-power, and driverframworke-user-mode....
  6. I deleted several fonts from my PC a few days ago and now have a problem with some websites!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I deleted several fonts from my PC a few days ago and now have a problem with some websites!: [ATTACH] So, I decided to delete a few fonts I never use from my PC. But I think I deleted an important font for internet browser. Because now, some websites have another font than before (it has been replaced) and the problem is that this new font is extremely hard to...
  7. I have had this update for a while now, but it’s always had an error. I even manually...

I have had this update for a while now, but it’s always had an error. I even manually...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jesse_jet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvvtmp/i_have_had_this_update_for_a_while_now_but_its/
  8. For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.

For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.: For around four days now it has been impossible to play any type of online game, for the sake of this post it showed it in Minecraft but I have the exact same issue in all online games including simple browser games. Although my PC is nothing special it ran games perfectly...
  9. I got a windows 10 update a few days ago and since then I have had ads pop up on my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a windows 10 update a few days ago and since then I have had ads pop up on my...: Lately, I have been getting ads on my desktol. I will not allow this invasion of my privacy, once I find out how I got it. My question: Do windows 10 updates come with adware? I notice I have netflix again, which I uninstalled before. I was not asked it I wanted Netflix....
  10. Should i have had the Creators Update by now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should i have had the Creators Update by now?: Just wondered, should i have had the creators update as i had the privacy thing pop up about a month ago and i checked the options what i wanted and clicked ok but nothing yet? Another computer in my household had the privacy thing come up a little while ago and once did...