Windows 10: I have had to renew my hard drive

Discus and support I have had to renew my hard drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgeBroadwell, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I have had to renew my hard drive

Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another computer ,that was the drive disc i had to replace, any help would be appreciated.

:)

GeorgeBroadwell, Jan 27, 2023

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 27, 2023
  3. little cat, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Mathragh Win User

I have had to renew my hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

I have had to renew my hard drive

1. I have had to renew my hard drive - Similar Threads - renew hard drive

2. I have no login on my computer but I have to renew my password?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no login on my computer but I have to renew my password?!?: Hi. I got a new computer last august and I have Windows 11 Home edition installed. I did not install the OS and the computer came with no login or anything. That is, I turn on the computer and it doesn't prompt me for login before opening up to the desktop. But a few weeks...
  3. I have no login on my computer but I have to renew my password?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no login on my computer but I have to renew my password?!?: Hi. I got a new computer last august and I have Windows 11 Home edition installed. I did not install the OS and the computer came with no login or anything. That is, I turn on the computer and it doesn't prompt me for login before opening up to the desktop. But a few weeks...
  4. I have had to renew my hard drive

I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  5. I had to get a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to get a new hard drive: The guy who sold me my new 128G SSD put a version of Windows 10 on my computer that's all messed up. Do I need to buy a new copy of Windows 10 to clean it up? I was using Windows 10 Pro on the old hard drive....
  6. I have an HP laptop and I had to buy an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an HP laptop and I had to buy an external hard drive: USB3.1 was required, which I believe I have - so why, when I try to use it, do I get an error message?? The whole reason for my buying the external hard drive was to free up space - so what to do - I am absolutely disgusted!...
  7. I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash: I had to reload windows and rebuild my alienware laptop. fs 2020 is gone. I have reinstalled everything, and have gotten into "Microsoft games" and in my library it shows i have purchased fs 2020, but i cannot download it again.... help????...
  8. I just had my hard drive put into a new laptop.

I just had my hard drive put into a new laptop.: I'm having problems launching programs I bought before my old mother board crashed. How do I start old programs I paid for w/o having to download and pay for them again. specifically Windows Movie Maker Pro for HD. Already downloaded Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge to get...
  9. Had a hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Had a hard drive failure: A few months ago, my computer, running windows 10 home premium 64-Bit, had a hard drive failure. I do NOT want to buy another copy of windows. Is there any way I can get the operating system back? I accidentally mistook the product key for a piece of paper when I was doing...
  10. I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system: My subscription for microsoft office was up for renewal on July 4 and I renewed about one week before. However I am now getting notices that my subsription has expired and I have until the 19th to renew it. There is a dialogue box which I had to close but it gives me the...