Windows 10: I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not...

Discus and support I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I fix this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryKolodziej, May 12, 2020.

1. I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not...

How do I fix this??

:)

MaryKolodziej, May 12, 2020
  2. Dimerz Win User

New computer build - No speaker or headphones were plugged in

Checked my wiring -

This is where my HD Audio plugs into the AUDIO on the MOBO. This wire comes directly from the front panel.

I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not... [​IMG]

I had the speaker plugged into the speaker on the mobo but I think this is to test for errors on the PC with the sound of beeps so I removed it. (correct me if im wrong)

I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not... [​IMG]

After doing so, It still stated my microphone was not plugged in; even when plugging it in both mic ports.

Dimerz, May 12, 2020
  3. New computer, is there a way to plug in headphones and have audio without speakers

new computer and didn't purchase speakers. Is there a way to plug in headphones and have audio without speakers??

Original title: audio

bbhammer1970, May 12, 2020
  4. I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not...

Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time

Just downloaded the most recent Windows 10 update. But now, even when my headphones are plugged in, I get audio from both the headphone and the internal speakers. Instead of a separate "speaker" and "headphone" sections in the sounds menu, it's listed
    as "Speaker/Headphone." Surely, this is not a feature people wanted. There is no problem when using Bluetooth headphones, just the audio jack.

MidKnight Swami, May 12, 2020
Thema:

I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not...

1. I have headphones plugged into my computer, but the audio only goes through my speakers not... - Similar Threads - headphones plugged computer

2. Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in.": Hello everyone, 2019 iMac 21.5 windows bootcamp my audio isn't working and whenever I hover over it, it says "No speakers or headphones plugged in." But I have my headphones plugged in and it says that all of my PC's built in speakers all unplugged, but they're all plugged...
  3. Make audio play through laptop speakers while headphones plugged in but headphone and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make audio play through laptop speakers while headphones plugged in but headphone and...: So i wanted to record with my headphone mic but let the audio play through the laptop, but when I open the sound settings, they both for some reason use the same realtek HD Audio speaker, and I can't disable just the headphone audio or anything, is there a fix or a way for me...
  4. Why does my audio play through my computers speakers and not through my headphones?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my audio play through my computers speakers and not through my headphones?: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-audio-play-through-my-computers/13f854ab-7d1d-4e6f-a64c-29ce8227777b
  5. No sound through speakers only through headphones

No sound through speakers only through headphones: I doubt Ill EVER get this fixed but im compelled to keep trying and asking. Lenovo X220 no sound through speakers only through headphones. Ive read at least a hundred threads on this and tried the suggested solutions, but none have worked for me. Ive installed and...
  6. All of the audio that goes into my headphones also goes through my microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of the audio that goes into my headphones also goes through my microphone: Title I've looked everywhere for a solution but all of the "fixes" don't have anything to do with the computer feeding all of it's output audio directly into the input audio as well. I'm almost certain that it has nothing to do with my headphones because I used them on...
  7. Headphones plugged in, but game audio coming through speakers.

Headphones plugged in, but game audio coming through speakers.: I plug in headphones and I can listen to music or youtube through the headphones, but when I try and play a game, the audio plays through my laptop speakers. Is there any way to fix this and have everything playing in my headphones?...
  8. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...
  9. Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.

Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.: Sound only comes out of my Surface Book speakers and not through my headphones in the headphone jack. I have switched the headphones being used and restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing is helping. My PC detects that the headphones are plugged in, but still sound...
  10. speakers + headphones plugged in - only headphones will play

speakers + headphones plugged in - only headphones will play: I recently purchased a new Dell Inspirion gaming desktop. It has a combo jack on the front and the regular 7.1 channel audio jacks on the back. I have speakers plugged in the back and a headset/microphone plugged into the front...….as soon as I plug the headset into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unplugged my headphones and laptop speakers not working windows 10

2. i need audio coming through audio and headphones on windows 10 pavilion pc