Windows 10: I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

Discus and support I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANSHUMAN AGGARWAL, Mar 2, 2024.

1. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it.

:)

ANSHUMAN AGGARWAL, Mar 2, 2024
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 2, 2024
  4. AhriChan Win User

I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Thanks for the Reply!,

So i tried the Troubleshooting option, but sadly it didnt help, it still was Quiet and the Headphones are still listed as 'Speakers' in the Sound Options, Screenshot:

I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've... 83a5f9fe-bd83-4816-9bc0-aa31420d0faf.jpg

So i tried to do the Realtek Steps,

I opened the Realtek HD Audio Manager, then right clicked on the Green Jack (where my headphones are connected) but nothing happens.. I can double click and right click on it all-day, but nothing happens, nor any options open.

I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've... 32e85868-94aa-4adb-a49f-9a020808e256.jpg

AhriChan, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

1. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've... - Similar Threads - headphones problem system

2. I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have headphones problem. The system only recognizes the headphones when I reboot it. I've...: The headphones are only recognized when I reboot my Inspiron 3505. Please provide me driver link so that I can update it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-headphones-problem-the-system-only/e6c6a3b6-57e4-457f-bbc2-3707130416af
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  5. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  7. headphones not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones not recognized: Headphones are not recognized by realtek audio drivers. Tried everything from reinstalling drivers but didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-recognized/d1ebd282-496f-4838-9826-70aeb64db65c
  8. headphones not recognized

headphones not recognized: Headphones are not recognized by realtek audio drivers. Tried everything from reinstalling drivers but didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-recognized/d1ebd282-496f-4838-9826-70aeb64db65c
  9. Headphones not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not recognized when plugged in: Recently bought, my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15-3582 and Windows 10 PRO as OS, big problem is that when i plug in any pair of headphones in one jack port i have, it's not recognized in the SOUND Playback option only available is Speakers/Headphones device The only way that the...
  10. i have a problem with my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a problem with my headphones: they only play music and some times they play game music is there a setting i can change so i can make it so it plays all sounds? (they are bleutooth submitted by /u/Quinten1401 [link] [comments]...