Windows 10: I have here my configuration how is it?

Discus and support I have here my configuration how is it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have here my configuration how do you find it? Is it good value for money? Should I get Windows installed for 50 Euro or install it myself and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by idkman524, Jun 5, 2020.

1. idkman524 Win User

I have here my configuration how is it?

Hi I have here my configuration how do you find it? Is it good value for money? Should I get Windows installed for 50 Euro or install it myself and is it heavy? And how much FPS could I have at Fortnite Warzone with high graphics settings and a 144hz 1ms WQHD monitor?

KREATIVECKE 1500

code: 616085

:)

idkman524, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 5, 2020
  4. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

I have here my configuration how is it? install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

I have here my configuration how is it? pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

I have here my configuration how is it? select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

I have here my configuration how is it? Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I have here my configuration how is it? - Similar Threads - here configuration

2. So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?: So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-when-i-ask-a-question-here-wherewhenhow-do-i/92d5d748-eba4-4a25-95b8-ab2dea10ff0f
  3. So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?: So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-when-i-ask-a-question-here-wherewhenhow-do-i/92d5d748-eba4-4a25-95b8-ab2dea10ff0f
  4. So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Not able to click on Type here to search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to click on Type here to search: Its been about 3 months and i have still not been able to type in the Type here to search box. For some reason i cannot click on Type here to search. This is a problem because i want to update my audio drivers by using device manager. please somebody help me resolve this...
  6. Not able to click on Type here to search

Not able to click on Type here to search: Its been about 3 months and i have still not been able to type in the Type here to search box. For some reason i cannot click on Type here to search. This is a problem because i want to update my audio drivers by using device manager. please somebody help me resolve this...
  7. Stucking here for always

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stucking here for always: I am unable to use microsoft store IDK the reason it started some days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stucking-here-for-always/caef1edc-cb4a-4cd8-b042-809086d53d36
  8. Stucking here for always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stucking here for always: I am unable to use microsoft store IDK the reason it started some days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stucking-here-for-always/caef1edc-cb4a-4cd8-b042-809086d53d36
  9. Stucking here for always

10. The site seems prett old. I'll give it a try anyway. Here is the link:...

The site seems prett old. I'll give it a try anyway. Here is the link:...: HiThe site seems pretty old. I'll give it a try anyway. Here is my link with all requested iformations:Walt.zipThanks and regardsWalt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-site-seems-prett-old-ill-give-it-a-try-anyway/831852c2-a76f-4c14-a955-c4f79ea3f19a