Windows 10: I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop

Discus and support I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have to download HP driver because I have touch screen but few year later.. my touch screen not working and in devise manager have no hid complaint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rudrakumar, Dec 29, 2020.

1. I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop

I have to download HP driver because I have touch screen but few year later.. my touch screen not working and in devise manager have no hid complaint touch screen driver so I have to download HP driver

:)

rudrakumar, Dec 29, 2020
  2. trickson Win User

HP laptop drivers ?

What is a coprocessor ? and why is there not a driver for this ?

trickson, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    HP laptop drivers ?

find out what hardware is in the laptop, and get it from the people who made the hardware - not from HP.

Mussels, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop

from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

The HP list can get more specific if you step backwards to https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/laptops and then enter your serial number instead of relying on the model number alone.

If the final list includes several versions of the same driver then you could usefully download the latest version in each case.

If you believe that your currently-installed drivers are correct then you can export them in an admin command window using this command -
    [replace E:\DriverBackupFolders with the path to an existing folder on, say, an external HDD]
    Code:
    - And you can point to this folder again when you reinstall by opening Device manager & using the update driver routine for any devices that have warning icons on them - just select the option that you have the installation disk in each case and give that folder as its location.
    - Personally, I use the latest drivers downloaded from the OEM and then just use the backups for cases that remain a problem.
    - After that you could use the HP support assistant [which is on the HP list you linked to] to detect and obtain any drivers that are still a problem.

Denis

Thema:

I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop

1. I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop - Similar Threads - laptop download latest

2. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  3. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  4. I have a HP laptop Pavilion forgotten password

I have a HP laptop Pavilion forgotten password: I have a HP pavilion laptop and forgot the user password to open the computer. Does anyone know the correct command to use to reset the password. My user name and password is not listed with windows or microsoft....
  5. I have a HP laptop Pavilion forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a HP laptop Pavilion forgotten password: I have a HP pavilion laptop and forgot the user password to open the computer. Does anyone know the correct command to use to reset the password. My user name and password is not listed with windows or microsoft....
  6. I have an HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  7. I have an HP

I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  8. I have a HP G7 laptop on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a HP G7 laptop on Windows 10: I have HP G7 laptop on Windows 7 my AV receiver I get DTS audio , Dolby Digital Plus Dolby truehd and Dolby Digital put on Windows 10 on the same Hardware I only get DTS audio and Dolby Digital this is running through an HDMI connection to my AV receiver I would like to know...
  9. have a hp stream laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    have a hp stream laptop: windows secruity is showing i need to run a scan. but when i do. it showing its running for hours but then it just closes out the screen.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/have-a-hp-stream-laptop/ea751641-88d7-4757-b245-a5be64aee1ab
  10. Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop: [IMG][IMG][IMG]When I turn on my computer it keeps giving me an error message and brings me to the troubleshot area outside of the operating system...