Windows 10: I have idea for os

Discus and support I have idea for os in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Add taskbar and bootup customization preferably windows 7. This will make some people happy, as they can look at windows 7 while being in windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GDMASTER, Jan 31, 2020.

1. GDMASTER Win User

I have idea for os

Add taskbar and bootup customization preferably windows 7. This will make some people happy, as they can look at windows 7 while being in windows 10.

:)

GDMASTER, Jan 31, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 31, 2020
  3. How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 31, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

I have idea for os

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

I have idea for os

1. I have idea for os - Similar Threads - idea

2. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  3. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  4. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  5. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  6. Network reset: Bad idea!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network reset: Bad idea!: Please help me. I was following instructions on how to update my network adapters, and once my pc booted back up, the network reset had wiped out everything I had to connect to the internet: my IP configuration, my Wi-fi connection, even my network adapters. I’m too upset...
  7. Network reset: Bad idea!

Network reset: Bad idea!: Please help me. I was following instructions on how to update my network adapters, and once my pc booted back up, the network reset had wiped out everything I had to connect to the internet: my IP configuration, my Wi-fi connection, even my network adapters. I’m too upset...
  8. Network reset: Bad idea!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?

Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?: Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-asking-for-a-password-have-never-had/964b220c-b188-42bf-be1f-38dd4acea2a8
  10. Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?: Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-asking-for-a-password-have-never-had/964b220c-b188-42bf-be1f-38dd4acea2a8