Windows 10: I have Infected with Malware

Discus and support I have Infected with Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has recently become infected with Malware. It is OK for about 20 minutes after startup but then programs randomly start and the view zooms... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KennethIneson, Nov 23, 2019.

1. I have Infected with Malware

My computer has recently become infected with Malware. It is OK for about 20 minutes after startup but then programs randomly start and the view zooms in. Grey spots appear on the left side of the screen where icons normally appear on Desktop. A few popup ads will sometimes appear. Programs start to flicker and eventually I lose control of the cursor.

I have scanned it several times with Windows Security, Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool and Malwarebytes. Brocoiner was removed and a few other programs but I still have the problem..

I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks.

Ken

[Original Title: Malware]

:)

KennethIneson, Nov 23, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Nov 23, 2019
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Nov 23, 2019
  4. lisaglenn Win User

I have Infected with Malware

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile I have Infected with Malware :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

I have Infected with Malware

1. I have Infected with Malware - Similar Threads - Infected Malware

2. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  3. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  4. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...
  6. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...
  7. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Is it possible to make sure all traces of a malware infection have been removed from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make sure all traces of a malware infection have been removed from my PC?: Hello, apologies if this isn't the correct place to be asking this, but my question is basically the title; To make a long story short, a friend of mine had their email account compromised, and I, being unaware of this ended up downloading some malicious files I thought were...
  9. Is it possible to make sure all traces of a malware infection have been removed from my PC?

Is it possible to make sure all traces of a malware infection have been removed from my PC?: Hello, apologies if this isn't the correct place to be asking this, but my question is basically the title; To make a long story short, a friend of mine had their email account compromised, and I, being unaware of this ended up downloading some malicious files I thought were...
  10. How to restore Windows Secuirty after a malware infection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows Secuirty after a malware infection?: Hello, yesterday I suspected that my computer has been infected. A game I tried to play a game and it warned me that there has been a critical memory security check failed so I decided to reset my computer. After resetting, something happened to my Windows Security app and...