Windows 10: I have infected with Virus

Discus and support I have infected with Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlockBoss200, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I have infected with Virus

I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on sending me notifications. It stopped now, but normally it would start up again and keep going. The sad part of this is even though I take action it keeps going. PLEASE HELP!!

[Original Title: PLEASE READ]

:)

BlockBoss200, Feb 9, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Feb 9, 2019
  3. cookies1 Win User
    Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. I have infected with Virus :)

cookies1, Feb 9, 2019
  4. yuki2012 Win User

I have infected with Virus

PC Infected with Virus

My computer have been infected with Virus, too...
    so upset

yuki2012, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I have infected with Virus

1. I have infected with Virus - Similar Threads - infected Virus

2. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  3. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  4. I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.: used translation because I don't know English, i hope I was able to explain.It all started 2-3 days ago when I was trying to download a game from the internet. Since Windows Security detected a virus, I immediately deleted the file I downloaded, and then my nightmare began....
  5. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  6. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  7. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

8. My window 11 is infected with virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 is infected with virus: When I turn no my system terminal open and display "Hello" after 5 seconds it will turn off. I can't even reset my pc. I tried to reinstall windows it's still not working.I tried with USB installation but it also failed My temp folder is filled temporary file...
  9. My window 11 is infected with virus

My window 11 is infected with virus: When I turn no my system terminal open and display "Hello" after 5 seconds it will turn off. I can't even reset my pc. I tried to reinstall windows it's still not working.I tried with USB installation but it also failed My temp folder is filled temporary file...
  10. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. THE HEIM VIRUS KEEPS INFECTING MY SYSTEM