Windows 10: I have Inland Pro Sound 2000 Speakers not working right.

Discus and support I have Inland Pro Sound 2000 Speakers not working right. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the speakers produce all the computer noise just fine, but when playing a video the background music drowns out the very faint dialogue. how do i fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Damon922, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Damon922 Win User

I have Inland Pro Sound 2000 Speakers not working right.

the speakers produce all the computer noise just fine, but when playing a video the background music drowns out the very faint dialogue. how do i fix this

:)

Damon922, Dec 5, 2020

2. Sound not working with brand new speakers but work with headset USB

I troubleshoot the sound and nothin is work I also reinstall the sound drivers after I deleted them and these are brand new speakers I bought yesterday. The sound works fine with my Corsairs Gaming Headset that is connected by USB but the speakers
    are audio jack in only. The Speakers model is Inland 2000 Pro.

WolfDrache, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Sound not working with brand new speakers but work with headset USB

Ok, do you have sound coming from the machine if no headset/speakers are plugged in?

Inland 2000 Pro - Green power light is lit, right? Just making sure.

What's the make and model of your pc, and have you tried the speakers on another device to make sure they are still working?

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I have Inland Pro Sound 2000 Speakers not working right. - Similar Threads - Inland Pro Sound

2. Right speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right speaker not working: Right speaker not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-speaker-not-working/ed5453a6-d8ec-4f2f-9d21-400634c01151
  3. Right speaker not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right speaker not working: Right speaker not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-speaker-not-working/ed5453a6-d8ec-4f2f-9d21-400634c01151
  4. Right Laptop Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Laptop Speaker not working: The right speaker of this laptop isn't working I played an Left and Right stereo test and the right didn't make a noise can I fix this or is it a hardware problem? I have a ASUS Laptop if that helps...
  5. Right Laptop Speaker not working

Right Laptop Speaker not working: The right speaker of this laptop isn't working I played an Left and Right stereo test and the right didn't make a noise can I fix this or is it a hardware problem? I have a ASUS Laptop if that helps...
  6. No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked

No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked: Hello,So last week I go to a computer repair service to replace my laptop's keyboard my laptop still on Windows 10. When I take it back, I noticed that the computer can't automatically switch between speaker and headphone. I bring my laptop again to them and they tried to do...
  7. I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...: I don't get any sound after updated updates as recommended and have tried all the sound troubleshoots there's no identifying problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-at-all-not-from-speakers-or-the/816be305-dd5a-4330-904c-f1f8e1006995
  8. Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Realtek Speakers not working, no sound: Looking for any feedback on why I have no sound? Cannot get the Realtek Audio to work on my HP Envy running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-speakers-not-working-no-sound/5094d70a-6a8a-40da-90ae-304f73cba149
  9. Right Speaker Works Sporadically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Speaker Works Sporadically: My right speaker works sporadically. Sometime after noon it will just start working without intervention. As strange as it sounds it seems to be time related. The next day, even though I don't logout but just lock the system, it won't work again until the afternoon. The PC...
  10. Sound cuts out on Right speaker

Sound cuts out on Right speaker: Relevant info first: Windows 10 Home Anniversary Edition 1607 Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.7541. Logitech LS21 active speakers For whatever reason, even during playback, the sound will cut out in the right speaker. Unplugging and plugging it back in solves...