Windows 10: I have installed a new driver or program.

Discus and support I have installed a new driver or program. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed a new driver or program in my windows 10 Pc, and now the PC crashes and restarts, does not start directly or shows a black screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaLopez4, Apr 9, 2019.

1. I have installed a new driver or program.

I have installed a new driver or program in my windows 10 Pc, and now the PC crashes and restarts, does not start directly or shows a black screen.

:)

MelissaLopez4, Apr 9, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I have installed a new driver or program. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 9, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Fox34 Win User

I have installed a new driver or program.

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

I have installed a new driver or program.

1. I have installed a new driver or program. - Similar Threads - installed driver program

2. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...: This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from my computer....
  3. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...: This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from my computer....
  4. Problem with not having drivers for windows install in a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with not having drivers for windows install in a new pc: Hi, I just finished my pc build and downloaded windows onto my hard drive. But for some reason when I am on the windows installation screen it says that I don’t have the proper media driver for the download. I don’t know what this means and am wondering if anyone can offer me...
  5. Problem with not having drivers for windows install in a new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with not having drivers for windows install in a new pc: Hi, I just finished my pc build and downloaded windows onto my hard drive. But for some reason when I am on the windows installation screen it says that I don’t have the proper media driver for the download. I don’t know what this means and am wondering if anyone can offer me...
  6. Problem with not having drivers for windows install in a new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can't install any new programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't install any new programs: I've had Win 10 for about 6 months. In the last two days I've tried to install 2 new programs for the first time using this Win 10. Nothing happens besides a brief flash on the screen! I'm confused by the fix options I read on the internet and hope someone can guide me thru...
  8. Install new program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install new program: When I try to install a new program on my, Windows tells me that the administrator has blocked me, but I AM the administrator and only person with an account on this computer. It's happened with a CD-ROM scoring program today and with a web application yesterday. What do I...
  9. New Program Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Program Installation: When installing a new program, ( A SDR radio from AirSpy), there is no software listing in the Device Manager file nor does it appear under the Control Panel file under "Uninstall a Program". I am unable to update any USB Drivers from the Device Manager area. In order for...
  10. I can't instal any new programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't instal any new programs.: I can't instal any new programs on my computer. I get message " Do you want this app to make changes in your device ?" There is only no option given...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i install net framework on hp windows 10 pro computer