Windows 10: I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

Discus and support I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Randy Lampman, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it.

:)

Randy Lampman, Mar 1, 2024

2. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I am unable to activate it again. Im using win 10

I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it.

Randy Lampman, Mar 1, 2024
  3. What is the ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X

ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X?

JohnO'Rawe, Mar 1, 2024
  4. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

Ubuntu installation problem?

@xfire
    I have tried installing to notebook, still have the same problem.
    anyway, thanks for the suggestion. *Smile I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I... :)

Rickson Surya, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

1. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I... - Similar Threads - installed activated MSFS

2. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  3. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  4. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  5. Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Urfuckingmom333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcy88r/hi_i_have_a_problem_where_when_i_try_to_install/
  6. Un-install msfs 2020 and re-install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Un-install msfs 2020 and re-install: Hi I need to un-install this-I think the airbus A320 has an issue. Can you please advise how to remove it-I do not see it in my control panel add/ remove list. Once un-installed,can I re-install from my store,at the moment when I tied install...it goes to play . Many...
  7. I am having a problem re-installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having a problem re-installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro: I had Fidelity Active Trader Pro installed on my Windows 10 machine and it worked fine for a while. When it would not start up properly I decided to uninstall it and re-install. Unfortunately it will not re-install .. the install program says that the program is already...
  8. I Have Some Problem With Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have Some Problem With Activation: It says "We found a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital License on this device Which is Running Windows 10 Pro. To Activate Using this digital License , you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language". Can someone Help Me Activate My Windows 10 ?...
  9. I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?: I used to have 900gb on my laptop. I had to re-intsall windows on it and now I only have 14gb. I dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/im_having_a_c-jah [link] [comments]...
  10. I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1

in Windows 10 Support
    I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1: So i had a bit of a curfunkle (watching youtube, editing apex legends file, bsod appears - SYSTEM_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and then a loop of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO i think it was that) and i had to reinstall win10, and before i reinstalled it, i had 2 drives that the this pc menu...