Windows 10: I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...

Discus and support I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have installed Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2010 via Sharepoint on my Win 10 build 1809 and it is working properly. When I right click on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AtefehTalebnejad, Sep 17, 2019.

1. I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...

Hi.

I have installed Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2010 via Sharepoint on my Win 10 build 1809 and it is working properly. When I right click on a file and choose Office Picture Manager in "open with", it works. I can also check the "Always use this app to open ..", but it does not make the Office Picture Manager the default photo viewer app and when I click on any photo, it opens with Windows Photos viewer. The problem is that whhen I want to make Office Picture Manager as default photo viewer app, I do not see it in the recommended apps list. I go to setting>apps>default apps and click + icon in photo viewer, but it doesn't show up the Office Picture Manager in the list to choose.

Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks.

:)

AtefehTalebnejad, Sep 17, 2019

2. cannot set pictures default to Office 2010 Picture Manager

I had a hard drive failure and W10 was reinstalled onto a new drive. I then installed Office 2010 and it is still showing as activated. Before the change all my picture file types opened in MS Office Picture Manager by default. Now they open in Microsoft
    Photos.

I have tried to change the default back to Picture Manager and although the icon appears on the list it will not accept it. Instead it changes to a blank square.

I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list... a2e3c60a-4849-4e27-bb4b-285156df77fe?upload=true.jpg

It will allow me to chose Paint or Paint 3D

If I right click on an image I can open it in Picture Manager but there is no default option.

Have I missed something?

ashermanrr, Sep 17, 2019
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Microsoft office picture manager is not working

What version of MS Office do you have.

You could try going to Apps and Features and look for Office on the list, select it then select Modify and then repair the installation. You may need to Add or remove features in Office and make sure picture manager is installed.

neilpzz, Sep 17, 2019
  4. I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...

Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

Repair an Office application

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...

1. I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list... - Similar Threads - installed using Office

2. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager: I have Microsoft 2007 64 bit installed. But only "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" is installed, because this is my Picture manager for a very long time and I do not want to move to another for making simple changes on images. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to make...
  3. Installing MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing MS Office 2010: I have Office 2010 installed already on a 32 bit Windows 10 OS. I want to install it on my 64 bit OS also. When I run the install I get an error soon after entering the key: Setup cannot find Office en-us\OfficeLR.cab. Can anyone suggest why this should occur with one of...
  4. BSOD installing Office 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD installing Office 2010: Just clean install Win10 1903 Installed Comodo firewall, AMD radeon adrenalin 19.4.1 When I install Office 2010, I left my PC unattended. I heard that my PC was rebooted and found BSOD reported. 137252
  5. Office Picture Manager

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Picture Manager: I tried to download the Office Picture Manger but Malwarebytes guaranteed each site that presented the download. Is this something new and how can get Picture Manager for a new installation? If I can't will someone point me to a near simple equivalent? My needs are very...
  6. Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Office Picture Manager: I tried to download the Office Picture Manger but Malwarebytes guaranteed each site that presented the download. Is this something new and how can get Picture Manager for a new installation? If I can't will someone point me to a near simple equivalent? My needs are very...
  7. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager: I was working on minor editing of some pictures in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. After I had edited about 30 pictures, I closed the last one and the box came up with all the pictures I had edited. It said there were changes that had not been saved. I clicked on Save and...
  8. Office 2010 Updates Offered but Office 2010 Not Installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2010 Updates Offered but Office 2010 Not Installed: Windws 10 x64 is Offering me 4 Office 2010 updates: KB2553347, 4011188, 4011055, 2553338. The catch is, I don't have Office 2010 installed. I have been running Office 2016 (via Office 365) since it was released. *Confused 101440
  9. Office 2010

Office 2010: Today I did a clean install. When I tried to install my copy of Office 2010 I could not register it and had to call the 866 number and it said the copy was not valid. transferred to a real person. He had me read the Key three times to him and then told me to go to...
  10. Install Office 365 in place of Office 2010

Install Office 365 in place of Office 2010: On a different computer, I had a trial version of Office 365 installed. I purchased Office 2016 and uninstalled the trial 365 and installed Office 2016. However, Office 365 "remnants" mingled in with the Office 2016 installation and it was a mess getting it straightened out....