Windows 10: I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

Discus and support I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed Disney Plus, Spotify, and Amazon Prime video from the Microsoft store but none of them show up on my desktop they only way for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adam Gill1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

I have installed Disney Plus, Spotify, and Amazon Prime video from the Microsoft store but none of them show up on my desktop they only way for me to access them is to go all the way into the store. How do I get them on my Desktop?

:)

Adam Gill1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 31, 2023
  3. I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, Mar 31, 2023
  4. I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

1. I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop - Similar Threads - installed apps don't

2. I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop: I have installed Disney Plus, Spotify, and Amazon Prime video from the Microsoft store but none of them show up on my desktop they only way for me to access them is to go all the way into the store. How do I get them on my Desktop?...
  3. I don't have download button in my netflix app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have download button in my netflix app.: I don't have download button on Netflix app. I tried everything but still the issue persist. i have windows 11 and my netflix app version is 1.0.0.1 please help me out...
  4. Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!!: Dear Community, I hope this email finds you well. I am running Windows 10 Education Version 1809. I have 156 Gb SSD on it. I don't use it so much and I have only 2 Gb as my user profile with a maximum of 5 Gb. but when I open This PC the C drive shows me the red label which...
  5. Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed: Few days ago i rebooted my pc and now when i searched for one ap it was missing. I looked at the microsoft store where i installed it and it showed game owned but i dont have it installed. I tried many things like troubleshooting singing out from store but the problem is...
  6. Trying to install an app and told I don't have a device to install to

Trying to install an app and told I don't have a device to install to: Going round in circles, typical with windows !! Trying to install a picture collage app on my windows 10 system, on which I am signed into my microsoft account and can see my device, which reports no issues !!! Despite this keep getting the following pop up error message...
  7. Apps icons don't appear on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps icons don't appear on my desktop: Hello, Can someone please help me resolve a problem with my computer? The problem is that the icons of apps do not appear on my desktop. In other words, I cannot access my desktop. Also, when I open a browser from the Start menu, it doesn't come out well. For example, I...
  8. I don't have windows installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have windows installer?: Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-installer/d0ffb199-5b35-429d-be7b-c150036a9a63"
  9. Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps: My Windows 10 Acer Tablet does not show any installed apps. There fore I cannot update or download any apps. What I have tried: 1. Run the command to reset the Windows Store App. No change, no apps shows. 2. Logged in and logged out of the account, still nothing shows...
  10. Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10

Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10: I re-installed Windows about 2 weeks ago and have been having this issue since then. Some apps show up when I search for them in the win10 start menu. Some apps don't. I have Program Files and Program Files (x86) selected under Indexing Options from Control Panel. Index is...