Windows 10: I have installed windows 10 home on my pc and now i am getting the blue screen saying...

Discus and support I have installed windows 10 home on my pc and now i am getting the blue screen saying... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Blue screen saying stop code error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by galenEllerbe, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I have installed windows 10 home on my pc and now i am getting the blue screen saying...

Blue screen saying stop code error

:)

galenEllerbe, Jan 2, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 2, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

I have installed windows 10 home on my pc and now i am getting the blue screen saying...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

I have installed windows 10 home on my pc and now i am getting the blue screen saying...

1. I have installed windows 10 home on my pc and now i am getting the blue screen saying... - Similar Threads - installed home getting

2. Factory reset my pc but now I can install windows and I have the blue screen when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset my pc but now I can install windows and I have the blue screen when booting: Did a factory reset now I can’t install windows off my usb since it keeps saying “your pc doesn’t meant the minimum requirements” which it does When I boot off the normal operating system I get met with a blue screen saying “something went wrong, restarting pc”...
  3. Factory reset my pc but now I can install windows and I have the blue screen when booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset my pc but now I can install windows and I have the blue screen when booting: Did a factory reset now I can’t install windows off my usb since it keeps saying “your pc doesn’t meant the minimum requirements” which it does When I boot off the normal operating system I get met with a blue screen saying “something went wrong, restarting pc”...
  4. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  5. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  6. I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...: I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an error 0x8007007B and I cant contact my organization supports since i bought this from an online page selling a desktop pc and now I have on my screen at right side bottom corner that...
  7. I have been doing the updates as they have come in. I am getting the blue screen saying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been doing the updates as they have come in. I am getting the blue screen saying...: I have found other people with the same error. I have tried the fixes in a different string but I too get access denied when trying to run the bootrec.exe /fixboot . I have created a bootable media USB and boot from the USB but still brings up the same options from . I...
  8. I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home: Hello. A couple of years ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro DVD for installation on a new computer. While installing I put in the Windows 10 Pro product key and it took it just fine. I'm just now noticing that in my settings it says my device is activated with Windows 10 Home. I...
  9. I am getting blue screen of death in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting blue screen of death in windows 10: I am getting blue screen error kernel security check failure in windows 10 and this error i am seeing after upgrading windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-blue-screen-of-death-in-windows-10/53b73f4a-9c25-433d-8f02-e5554cfb62fe
  10. I am getting Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting Blue Screens of Death: I am getting blue screens of death. I am attaching a link to the dumps and system info. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6VTMNd7ykcdGyGhigPZ1bongMPkZanR/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A69vuzb8BAyby6B8z4DNOveU5Omdp61r/view?usp=sharing Damon...