Windows 10: I have interesting problem

Discus and support I have interesting problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently tried to recover from my computer bsod repeatedly. I viewed dump file and decided to replace my 10 year old drive with new solid state and 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KitchenTransformations, May 4, 2021.

1. I have interesting problem

Recently tried to recover from my computer bsod repeatedly. I viewed dump file and decided to replace my 10 year old drive with new solid state and 1 TB WD black for data.I created media creation USB and installed windows 10 with my Microsoft login account. On solid state drive it created a bootable section on Kingston drive according to my Bios, and another sector.Loaded my apps and began to reload Mail account, except for issue with Google account. there was little issue.Later same day while restating computer i noticed on login screen 2 login option in bottom left corner of

:)

KitchenTransformations, May 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 4, 2021
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, May 4, 2021
  4. svanleer Win User

I have interesting problem

Issues with Cortana and Interests (WP 8.1 GDR1)

Same issue as well...
    • Lumia 1020
    • Porterville, California
    • United States, English
    • English (US)
    • English (US)
    • "My suggestion well is dry. Try back later or add some more interest". When I click on interest I get "We can't get to your interests at the moment, but you can try again in a little bit". I get the same message when trying to add an interest.
    • Charter Cable
    • AT&T

svanleer, May 4, 2021
Thema:

I have interesting problem

1. I have interesting problem - Similar Threads - interesting problem

2. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?: When the laptop is plugged into the charger it gives a blue screen but when it is plugged and I'm in any game it doesn't give blue screen. When the laptop is unplugged It never gives bluescreen. Please help me.I have tried clean Win 10 format and it is still same, I've tried...
  3. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?: When the laptop is plugged into the charger it gives a blue screen but when it is plugged and I'm in any game it doesn't give blue screen. When the laptop is unplugged It never gives bluescreen. Please help me.I have tried clean Win 10 format and it is still same, I've tried...
  4. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. news and interest has a problem with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    news and interest has a problem with icon: Hello, since update was installed, the toolbar news and interest has a problem with icon. the icon is always this and don't automatically appear weather icon with temperature but if i hover on taskbar. Can i resolve this problem? thanks 181563
  6. Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise: Hello all, I've been having this problem with my Bluetooth since the windows update in October. I was hoping that the next set of drivers would fix the problem, but it still persists. The Problem in short: my Bluetooth device will not connect at start up no matter what I...
  7. An interesting problem — Windows "boots up too fast" into login screen before hooking into...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An interesting problem — Windows "boots up too fast" into login screen before hooking into...: Basically, my windows installation boots up in roughly 25s. Not THAT fast, but for some reason, windows can't hook up my keyboard right away - it stays black (I have RGB one) for another 10 seconds and THEN it works. Any tips for fixing this? I tried turning off fast boot...
  8. I have an interesting problem and need urgent help

I have an interesting problem and need urgent help: I haven't found this problem online so I need reddits help, when I turn on my computer all the usual windows stuff comes up and starts loading, after loading just after it should let me put in my password the screen goes black and I only have my cursor on my screen, and my...
  9. Interesting wifi problem

Interesting wifi problem: When i run my laptop today, i realized that it isn't connected to wifi. I tried manually but it asks for password for 1 second after that says couldn't connect. I write my password to a notepad and coppied. At the 1 second that asks for password i pasted. Checked for...
  10. Interesting problem with touchscreen

Interesting problem with touchscreen: I have an Aspire E15 Touch (Aspire E5-571P). After a routine update last night (KB4533002 , KB4530684), my touchscreen stopped responding properly. It works, but it doesn't drag continuously, or stay activated. This makes it virtually useless. I thought it was a hardware...