Windows 10: I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

Discus and support I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today in my laptop, windows asked me to setup something, so i clicked 'let's go' button, it said me to connect to the internet first, it said that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bheeshma V Prasad, Jan 12, 2021.

1. I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

Today in my laptop, windows asked me to setup something, so i clicked 'let's go' button, it said me to connect to the internet first, it said that my ethernet doesn't have internet, so i switched to wifi, same problem. I connected the wifi to my phone and it works fine. i tried opening chrome and googling random things, i clearly have internet. but when i try to do the things like updates, it says i am offline

:)

Bheeshma V Prasad, Jan 12, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

taskbar network connectivity icon not showing connected but internet

Hi, you could start by running through the ideas here and posting the result of each:
    Wireless network shows Not Connected but internet works [STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE]

History: (usually omitted by posters)
    When did you last connect normally, and what might have changed since then?

dalchina, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Jan 12, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

1. I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet" - Similar Threads - internet shows Connected

2. I have a problem with internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with internet connection.: Hi, I have a problem with internet connection. My laptop lenovo ideapad pro 16 connects to wifi but it says no internet access or just the pages do not load but it connects to other wifi networks and works normally and also my phone connects to the original wifi no problem....
  3. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  4. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  5. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Internet is connected but shows not connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet is connected but shows not connected: I have this problem where even though I'm connected to my modem via eternet cord or wifi when i connect for a second it says I'm connected but then it starts showing that I'm not connected. I don't understand why it keeps doing this I've reset my pc and also the network...
  7. My PC dosen't show internet connected but I have internet in browser

My PC dosen't show internet connected but I have internet in browser: Hi Help again My PC was working fine until last our It started to show NO internet in wifi setting, when i reconnect the wifi windows open msn.com and say ur pc will detect that u have internet and nothing happens and still a No Internet Icon and text under Wifi I check...
  8. Internet Connections Not Showing

Internet Connections Not Showing: I started my computer and had the intel net update. I got through to the install, but it wasn’t installing, so I cancelled the install, and my internet wouldn’t connect. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix to this....
  9. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...
  10. Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN: So.. I have a really strange problem here. I was playing multiplayer games like usual, and after rebooting the system, this happens. It says that my hotspot doesn't have any internet connection, meanwhile It redirects to MSN and can actually using the browser like usual.. but...