Windows 10: i have internet but most apps just wont accept it.

Discus and support i have internet but most apps just wont accept it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so basically i have internet i can browse stuff and do stuff i mean im writing this right now so i have internet but. almost no microsoft apps work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jonttuteam, Jun 12, 2021.

1. i have internet but most apps just wont accept it.

so basically i have internet i can browse stuff and do stuff i mean im writing this right now so i have internet but. almost no microsoft apps work they just give the error youll need internet for this. it doesnt look like you have internet. and i cant play valorant. dont give me the "windows troubleshooter" bs it doesnt work it has never worked. and i already tried that. i tried to do thisipconfig /releaseipconfig /renewarp -d *nbtstat -Rnbtstat -RRipconfig /flushdnsipconfig /registerdnsdidnt work. i resetted my network,. didnt work. if i post here it means i really cannot find a fix for this

:)

jonttuteam, Jun 12, 2021
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jun 12, 2021
  3. microsoft apps wont connect to the internet win10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able to use internet on browsers?

- What is the exact error message that you receive?

I suggest you to perform a Microsoft Account troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ in the top left corner.

• Click on ‘Microsoft Account’ from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

i have internet but most apps just wont accept it.

my windos apps wont work

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache abd check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

i have internet but most apps just wont accept it.

1. i have internet but most apps just wont accept it. - Similar Threads - internet apps wont

2. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  3. Computer will not accept the most recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not accept the most recent update: My computer will not accept the newest windows 10 update. It will not apply it and backs out of it every time. Is there anything I can do to allow this update to load?...
  4. Microsoft apps wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps wont connect to internet: Recently, the microsoft apps on my computer Microsft Smart Screen, Cortona, The new weather/news feed button at the task bar, and everyting else wont work. Google works, some games work, but these microsoft apps dont work. I reset the network on my cmoputer, and then it...
  5. everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    everytime i disconnect my internet it wont accept my security key/password: Can anybody explain this? Everytime i either restart, power off and on, or just simply disconnect my internet and try to connect to the same one, i enter the same and correct password, with the view hidden characters feature too, it says "the security key isnt correct. please...
  6. Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet

Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet: I am facing a problem where my apps are not able to connect to the internet. I can browse webpages and receive and send emails on the mail app but I cannot upload any files on the internet. I have read zaffarliman's post and none of the replies help solve my problem....
  7. Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet

Most of my apps are not able to connect to the internet: I am facing a problem where my apps are not able to connect to the internet. I can browse webpages and receive and send emails on the mail app but I cannot upload any files on the internet. I have read zaffarliman's post and none of the replies help solve my problem....
  8. i have an app that wont run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have an app that wont run: first of all, I downloaded it the first time and it worked, then I delete it but the second time it won't even run how can I fix this issue? the program is nsb appstudio...
  9. wont accept password

in Windows 10 Customization
    wont accept password: wont accept password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-password/af3d63d1-a6be-4f43-9a83-13efa7620b8e
  10. home computer wont accept internet

home computer wont accept internet: my Husband setup a printer on his home computer and now there is no internet access on his computer but I have internet on my laptop please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-computer-wont-accept-internet/3bedfb95-726b-4e4f-8e64-4718958f9a99