Windows 10: I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access...

Discus and support I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Im using windows 10 and last night im using vpn and its work normally. After, im using i disconnected the vpn and the wifi is disconnected. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HansenWijaya1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access...

Hello,

Im using windows 10 and last night im using vpn and its work normally. After, im using i disconnected the vpn and the wifi is disconnected. I tried to connect to my wifi again. it shows " Connected, Secured". I tried to.open chrome, youtube and it show " no internet connection" and ive tried other apps and the wifi still not working. i tried using my phone and use the sama wifi and its work normally. please someone help me:

Thank you:

:)

HansenWijaya1, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Sep 18, 2020
  3. aj99000 Win User
    No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done.

Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection on the Windows 10 machine disconnects and does not allow any network traffic.

OS: Windows 10 Home - Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.476)

Computer: Razor Blade 2019

- Latest drivers installed

- Latest Windows updates installed

- System Wide issue

Troubleshooting / Isolation

• Cellular Data: Verified the Windows machine can connect to a hotspot and successfully browse the internet. (No VPN involved)

• Cellular Data + Work VPN: Verified the Windows machine can connect to the hotspot & successfully connect to work VPN and successfully browse the internet.

• Home WiFi: Verified Windows machine can connect to the home wifi network and successfully browse the internet (No VPN involved)

• Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified Windows machine can connect to home WiFi. It can successfully connect to work VPN. However once the work VPN is connected, the home WiFi network indicates (No Internet Access)

• Ping Test + Work VPN: Verified I can successfully ping (work) websites and even the work VPN URL successfully without any packet loss. However once I go to ping (non-work) related addresses like google.com, apple.com etc. there is packet loss.

At this point I decided to test my work VPN on my iPhone & Apple Mac.

• iPhone: Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified the iPhone successfully connects to home WiFi network and the work VPN and can successfully browse the internet.

• Mac: Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified the Mac successfully connects to home WiFi network and the work VPN and can successfully browse the internet.

Isolated: Only the Windows machine seems to be affected. I even verified this issue occurs on multiple Windows user accounts on the Windows 10 machine.

- Windows 10 is fully updated to the latest November Windows 10 update and issue persists

- Deleted and Added the VPN configuration several times and issue persisted.

Third Party VPN Client Test: Tested with Nord VPN and the Windows machine successfully connected to the home WiFi network & the Nord VPN connection successfully connected to a random server and successfully browsed the internet.

- Disabled IPV6 on VPN & WiFi network configuration (Per IT Support guidance) and issue persisted

*Currently updating to Windows 10 Insider Preview 19033.1 (vb_release) to see if this might fix anything pertaining to Windows 10 VPN.

Thanks for any additional guidance / suggestions / help that the community offers.

aj99000, Sep 18, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access...

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access... :D

P4-630, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access...

1. I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access... - Similar Threads - internet connection using

2. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  3. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  4. No internet access on VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access on VPN: Hi Guys, so i have a collegae who often works from home. when you work from home you need to establish a VPN connection. he can connect to our VPN server at work but doesn't get to see the mapped drives like the :G\ disk. now when i go into his inter settings i see that he...
  5. why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.: I am using windows 10 build 21277.1000 and am trying to use Express vpn but whenever I have the vpn activated I cannot access the net. Whenever I disconnect form the vpn there is no problem. I also have the vpn on my tablet and it works fine there, but it is on...
  6. connection disconnects if i try to connect a vpn

connection disconnects if i try to connect a vpn: Hi, iam trying to connect through a vpn app, when ever i try to connect ping goes signed out then general failure is there a fix for that, i tried on wifi and usb dongle and usb internet cable [ATTACH]...
  7. No Internet Connection After Using VPN

No Internet Connection After Using VPN: Hi, my PC couldn’t connect to the internet every now and then after I use my VPN. It’s been going on for a year, and every time I had to soft format / format my PC completely. It’s really a hassle. And I just noticed recently that the cause was the VPN. Any help on how to...
  8. No internet connection after using vpn

No internet connection after using vpn: So basically what the subject line reads. I used a vpn Protonvpn. I read to use a vpn for online gaming so internet providers won't slow your connection. I obviously did it after I had a laggy connection on Black desert. It worked but I did not want to use the vpn all the...
  9. Internet VPN connection

Internet VPN connection: How to allow your device to automatically detect the username and password you set to your VPN connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-vpn-connection/16b5da19-a006-407e-b2d9-92f219f62c13
  10. how do i no if i have a VPN connection

how do i no if i have a VPN connection: yes not sure if I need or have a vpn connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-no-if-i-have-a-vpn-connection/0683c0aa-a597-4392-8f89-752b00a069d0