Windows 10: I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails

Discus and support I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have internet connection but am unable to send or receive emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeigietaGeaghan, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails

I have internet connection but am unable to send or receive emails

:)

LeigietaGeaghan, Jul 4, 2020

2. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 4, 2020
  4. I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails

not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails

1. I have internet etc but able to receive or send emails - Similar Threads - internet etc able

2. I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same *** Email address is removed for...: I am not able to send mail on to but receiving the same Kingsland Oil & Gas *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.regardsmanvendra9058477449...
  3. Not able to send emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails: I am able to receive emails as they come in but cannot send them. Have tried off of my computer as well as my phone but both are not working. Please let me know if there is a setting I can change or something else to fix this issue....
  4. Not able to send emails

Not able to send emails: I am able to receive emails as they come in but cannot send them. Have tried off of my computer as well as my phone but both are not working. Please let me know if there is a setting I can change or something else to fix this issue....
  5. Not able to send emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails: Hi, I’m currently unable to send emails via Outlook 2010 on my pc windows7, they are just sitting in my outbox. Am receiving emails ok. Any suggestions to resolve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-send-emails/ffe5d8e8-be88-49da-8cd9-54ba3a27d974
  6. Not able to send emails

Not able to send emails: Hi, I’m currently unable to send emails via Outlook 2010 on my pc windows7, they are just sitting in my outbox. Am receiving emails ok. Any suggestions to resolve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-send-emails/ffe5d8e8-be88-49da-8cd9-54ba3a27d974
  7. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  9. Email not able to send or receive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email not able to send or receive: I have Win 7 & 10 on two different pc's. I use Win Live Mail for my e-mail client on both devices plus on my tablet. Out of the blue yesterday I was unable to send mail, then today I can neither send or receive through LM. I am an ATT customer and have been using Yahoo mail...
  10. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a