Windows 10: I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...

Discus and support I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc microphone does not work. Is there a way to sort that out quick for my exam in an hour please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StarSein, Jun 18, 2021.

1. StarSein Win User

I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...

My pc microphone does not work. Is there a way to sort that out quick for my exam in an hour please?

:)

StarSein, Jun 18, 2021
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jun 18, 2021
  3. KPJW Win User
    Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything
    beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe
    mode?

4. PierreJF Win User

I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...

Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting (which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work.
    The song was playing, but there was no sound through my headphones. This is a recurring problem after Zoom meetings.

Any suggestions?

PierreJF, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my... - Similar Threads - issues unmuting mic

2. i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp: any one help, i can not be able to dwonload Zoom meeting on my HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-dwonload-zoom-meeting-on-my-hp/d6d6217b-3739-49fb-8fd7-3cef9e8f1682
  3. microphone setting on my zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone setting on my zoom meeting: Please let me know if the setting in my zoom meeting is by audio setting, and I don't have a headset. My question is will I be able to hear without my headset. Please change it to microphone setting so that I will be hearing the conversation. My worry is that since I don't...
  4. Zoom Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom Meeting: I am trying to have a Zoom Meeting - first time doing this - I can see and hear the other person BUT they cannot see or hear me - What do I need to do to get that to work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting/be2d3e0d-f98d-4d2a-b32c-e394da71d99b
  5. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  6. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  7. zoom meeting can't finnd my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    zoom meeting can't finnd my camera: zoom meeting can't finnd my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-cant-finnd-my-camera/e67a9432-6496-456c-a65e-8006b3ae125e
  8. how do I add Zoom for meetings to my laptop so I can host a meeting?

how do I add Zoom for meetings to my laptop so I can host a meeting?: How do I add zoom so I can host a meeting from my laptop? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-zoom-for-meetings-to-my-laptop-so-i/42b6c4dd-94a1-4414-ae46-61ccfb8e9756
  9. Zoom meetings

Zoom meetings: Good morning! I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!...
  10. Zoom Meeting App

Zoom Meeting App: In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email....