Windows 10: i have issues with CMD

Discus and support i have issues with CMD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My Command prompt opens and closes instantly , I am not able to run the cmd aap even as an administrator what do i do now ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natsu0901, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Natsu0901 Win User

i have issues with CMD

Hello,

My Command prompt opens and closes instantly , I am not able to run the cmd aap even as an administrator what do i do now ??

:)

Natsu0901, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2019
  4. i have issues with CMD

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

i have issues with CMD

1. i have issues with CMD - Similar Threads - issues CMD

2. Issues after Windows updates. Most apps including Settings, Feedback hub, cmd etc not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues after Windows updates. Most apps including Settings, Feedback hub, cmd etc not opening: Hello, since Saturday I have been having serious issues with Windows 10.After the update my desktop view changed, my set background and several program links disappeared. I also found that I could not use the search menu or settings menu.Also the default language had removed...
  3. Issues after Windows updates. Most apps including Settings, Feedback hub, cmd etc not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after Windows updates. Most apps including Settings, Feedback hub, cmd etc not opening: Hello, since Saturday I have been having serious issues with Windows 10.After the update my desktop view changed, my set background and several program links disappeared. I also found that I could not use the search menu or settings menu.Also the default language had removed...
  4. Issues after Windows updates. Most apps including Settings, Feedback hub, cmd etc not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues running CMD as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues running CMD as administrator: When I click 'Run as administrator' nothing pops up. This seems to be a recurring issue with a lot of my programs especially my start button. I have tried restarting windows explorer on my taskbar and it works temporarily. There has to be corrupted files of some sort....
  6. Issues running CMD as administrator

Issues running CMD as administrator: When I click 'Run as administrator' nothing pops up. This seems to be a recurring issue with a lot of my programs especially my start button. I have tried restarting windows explorer on my taskbar and it works temporarily. There has to be corrupted files of some sort....
  7. Ethernet Issue working in apps but not on browser or cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Issue working in apps but not on browser or cmd: Hello community well i am asking weird problem may be its simple one for some but i tried all the regular methods on internet to troubleshoot this issue but i don't know what cause it i think its an update so the issue is when i connected through wired connection my apps like...
  8. Ethernet Issue working in apps but not on browser or cmd

Ethernet Issue working in apps but not on browser or cmd: Hello community well i am asking weird problem may be its simple one for some but i tried all the regular methods on internet to troubleshoot this issue but i don't know what cause it i think its an update so the issue is when i connected through wired connection my apps like...
  9. Ethernet Issue working in apps but not on browser or cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. CMD issue

CMD issue: Whenever I open up my cmd application , the default tab which is show to me contains already some space in it due to which it makes me confusing to see where the cursor is while I am typing/deleting commands ....I want to remove that space which is already present by default...