Windows 10: I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

Discus and support I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexPerez7, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another solution?

:)

AlexPerez7, Jul 11, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi. My name is Mason and I am a regular user of minecraft java edition and I was wanting to get the windows 10 edition. So I did all the steps and it tells me that the code had already been redeemed. I go to the Microsoft store and it says that I need
    to buy it. I only have one account for Microsoft. Please can someone help me on this.

masonhill1, Jul 11, 2019
  4. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

minecraft windowa10 edition. Already redeemed code

Hi. My name is Mason and I am a regular user of minecraft java edition and I was wanting to get the windows 10 edition. So I did all the steps and it tells me that the code had already been redeemed. I go to the Microsoft store and it says that I need
    to buy it. I only have one account for Microsoft. Please can someone help me on this.

masonhill1, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

1. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it? - Similar Threads - java edition redeemed

2. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  3. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  4. I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition: I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition but it tells me to buy it or to get the game pass for pc, a friend of mine had java and i got him bedrock with the new Minecraft update but it wont work for me...
  5. I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition

I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition: I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition but it tells me to buy it or to get the game pass for pc, a friend of mine had java and i got him bedrock with the new Minecraft update but it wont work for me...
  6. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  7. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  8. I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I downloaded the Java Edition of Minecraft back in 2016 when I first bought the game on my PC and now I want to play cross platform with my Xbox friends. However, it says I need to download the Windows 10 edition which should be free if I bought the game before 2018...
  9. I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?: Yesterday I was trying to get my minecraft for windows 10,because I read that if I had the Java edition for a long time,I can get thiswindows 10 edition for free,but I don't know why but i can't redeem it....
  10. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...: As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an...