Windows 10: I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

Discus and support I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexPerez7, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another solution?

:)

AlexPerez7, Jul 11, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi. My name is Mason and I am a regular user of minecraft java edition and I was wanting to get the windows 10 edition. So I did all the steps and it tells me that the code had already been redeemed. I go to the Microsoft store and it says that I need
    to buy it. I only have one account for Microsoft. Please can someone help me on this.

masonhill1, Jul 11, 2019
  4. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

minecraft windowa10 edition. Already redeemed code

Hi. My name is Mason and I am a regular user of minecraft java edition and I was wanting to get the windows 10 edition. So I did all the steps and it tells me that the code had already been redeemed. I go to the Microsoft store and it says that I need
    to buy it. I only have one account for Microsoft. Please can someone help me on this.

masonhill1, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

1. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it? - Similar Threads - java edition redeemed

2. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game: I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA): My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-for-free-already-have/85473e15-a51d-4d29-9429-b0699af429a9"
  4. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  5. Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?: I wonder if i could switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a minecraft java edition one so i can use mods and play with my friends with modpacks and custom maps....
  6. Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...: I am on the same account, I have tried to reset Microsoft Store through WSReset.exe and my billing history is empty because I have bought the code from a third party website. The code worked fine, I played Minecraft without any problems on my PC but I can't find the game in...
  7. I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the...: I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the trial version. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-minecraft-windows-10-edition-but/8f530c1d-91bd-4d37-9e2d-2a109d61397c
  8. I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition through the microsoft live store last year, I was invited to play online with my little brother and some friends but the server is running on java edition not windows 10. Windows 10 edition was given away free to people who had...
  9. I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.: I'm not able to reinstall. Need help on how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-java-edition/cfc40142-972f-4a0c-8ea9-c5f3a5a9b6d6
  10. have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?: Imgur i have bf1 deluxe edition so why is this happening 94093