Windows 10: I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

Discus and support I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Sir, I am Dabilpuram Vinay Kumar I have JBL Bluetooth Device okay, it is paired and connected but the bluetooth mic is not getting connecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DabilpuramVinay Kumar, Apr 7, 2020.

1. I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

Hi Sir,

I am Dabilpuram Vinay Kumar

I have JBL Bluetooth Device okay, it is paired and connected but the bluetooth mic is not getting connecting and the drivers are also up to date updated sir please find a solution for this issue ..

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks & regards

Vinay Kumar

:)

DabilpuramVinay Kumar, Apr 7, 2020

2. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Apr 7, 2020
  3. JBL GO speaker

Hi,

About your issue regarding Bluetooth connections. Sometimes the main issue is the driver. But since your using JBL speaker, we suggest you to clear the previous connections of your JBL speaker. For you to do that, read the manual of your JBL to clear the
    cache of the speaker.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 7, 2020
  4. BojanKrt Win User

I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

JBL GO speaker

Hello to everybody,

I can't connect (bluetooth), JBL GO speaker to my laptop or even to my Windows limia 550 phone. Boath using Windows 10. In the past JBL speaker was already connected. Sudenly stop works. I remuved device from bluetooth connection list and triead to reinstal
    it. The JBL speaker is not visible (detected).

Is the problem with the speaker or ....? Blue light on the speaker is blinking as normal.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you for support.

Bojan

BojanKrt, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

1. I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker - Similar Threads - JBL Bluetooth Speaker

2. Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker: i have a JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker connect to my laptopI've used it for a few months without any troublebut i suddently can't switch from my laptop speaker to JBLwhich i always have when i click on the speaker icon to switch between themi there anything i can solve it?Thanks...
  3. Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker: i have a JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker connect to my laptopI've used it for a few months without any troublebut i suddently can't switch from my laptop speaker to JBLwhich i always have when i click on the speaker icon to switch between themi there anything i can solve it?Thanks...
  4. Cannot switch to my JBL Go3 bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker: Please inform me if, and how, I may connect my Dell Inspiron 7573 Windows 10 to my JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connections-to-a-jbl-charge-4-speaker/533e9692-e36c-4e84-84bd-adbabdfcda17
  6. JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting

JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting: I have an issue with my Huawei Windows 10 laptop that does not work with my JBL bluetooth speaker. All other bluetooth devices work fine with it. It will connect fine, then will play sound for about a minute, then go silent, then disconnect completely. I know the speaker...
  7. jbl go speaker not working

jbl go speaker not working: hi my jbl go bluetooth speaker is not connecting to any device i tried so many ways but it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-go-speaker-not-working/d1c0cf14-6f3b-44c7-b289-cb0470ce092d
  8. Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker

Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker: I can no longer Bluetooth my JBL Go speaker to my computer - it was functioning perfectly and for some random reason even though I have tried all the suggesions that I googled I can not get them to link. Any ideas please? Thank you....
  9. Bluetooth speaker recognition issue (JBL GO)

Bluetooth speaker recognition issue (JBL GO): Hello, One of the last Win 10 update broke the bluetooth connexion with this bluetooth speaker, it's now recognized as "Voice" device only and not "Audio" anymore. In the device manager, Microsoft bluetooth A2dp is faulted (failed to check driver signature (code 52) ? But I...
  10. JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker

JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker: My speaker works fine on Android but I've learned to hate android, I want my MS 10 to work like it used too,,,plug and play simple and done! 1 version of win10 ago I hade no problem on 1903, now since this new update I have the same problem with the same speaker on the same...