Windows 10: I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

Discus and support I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThePrizeInferno, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour looking at fixes or other places to get mods for the games to learn that the Microsoft version has no mods but instead add-ons. The only reason I bought the game was because of its large pool of mods and but I can't get any of them because I chose a version that doesn't support them. Is there any place that I'm missing to get mods for this version? if not could I get a code to download the Mojang version? or do I need to try and get a refund to but it there?

Any help is most appreciated thank you in advance for reading and responding.

:)

ThePrizeInferno, Jul 25, 2019

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

1. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Microsoft

2. I just bought the computer and when I to download something in the Microsoft Store I get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought the computer and when I to download something in the Microsoft Store I get...: plissssss help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-the-computer-and-when-i-to-download/207b6c8d-b2ed-47b4-af6d-824738d6892a
  3. I just bought the computer and when I to download something in the Microsoft Store I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought the computer and when I to download something in the Microsoft Store I get...: plissssss help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-the-computer-and-when-i-to-download/207b6c8d-b2ed-47b4-af6d-824738d6892a
  4. I just bought minecraft and i keep getting the 0x80070057 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought minecraft and i keep getting the 0x80070057 error.: I have over 25 gigabytes left in my drive, can someone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-minecraft-and-i-keep-getting-the/c67d8f7e-0cd8-426b-9d49-00942c19479a
  5. I just bought minecraft and i keep getting the 0x80070057 error.

I just bought minecraft and i keep getting the 0x80070057 error.: I have over 25 gigabytes left in my drive, can someone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-minecraft-and-i-keep-getting-the/c67d8f7e-0cd8-426b-9d49-00942c19479a
  6. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.: Let me explain; When I got my Windows 10 computer back in 2016, I decided to buy Minecraft Bedrock Edition as well. However, now that 1.17 is out, and now that I want to update the game, Microsoft Store says that I never bought Minecraft, even though I can still play it. I...
  7. I just bought MSFS2020.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just bought MSFS2020.: Do I always have to access the program via XBOX or just through my MS account? Also, I have an old ID from several years ago that got hacked and I was unable to retrieve the account so I had to start from scratch. I opened an account with Google. My old account is till...
  8. I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store: Recently I uninstalled the game for some fps problems, I tried to install again, but the download has error everytime. submitted by /u/SamuelBorrifa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/geus80/i_just_cannot_install_minecraft_on_microsoft_store/
  9. Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.: I just bought an app in the web browser version of the Microsoft Store, but the Microsoft Store app says I don't own it. I received an email confirming that my purchase went through, but the store app does not seem to realize that. I have already tried resetting the store...
  10. I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it: Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-goame-on-the-microsoft-app-store/c39af305-f0c4-4a5a-9c74-0b252cf40c24

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i have minecraft on microsoft store can i get it through the minecraft website?