Windows 10: i have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc but doesnt it work

Discus and support i have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc but doesnt it work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc and its telling me unable to launch because components are missing from code:FH001 so how do I fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wanderamichael, Jun 23, 2020.

1. i have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc but doesnt it work

I have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc and its telling me unable to launch because components are missing from code:FH001 so how do I fix it

:)

wanderamichael, Jun 23, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

Hi AldiXY,

My name is Jocelyn, an independent advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user. I understand that you cannot download Forza Horizon 4.

Kindly follow the steps on the thread [provided by Mala_S to help you fix the issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you,

Jocelyn

JocelynYbanez, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

i have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc but doesnt it work

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

i have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc but doesnt it work

1. i have just downloaded forza horizon 4 on my pc but doesnt it work - Similar Threads - downloaded forza horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Not Working on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Working on PC: I got Forza Horizon 4 on PC a while ago and it was working fine until a few months ago. The game would start, but it would immediately freeze when I clicked 'start game'. The thing that made it confusing, was when I brought up the windows start menu thing in the bottom left,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  4. Can't Download Forza Horizon 4, on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Forza Horizon 4, on PC: Last night I decided to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on my current PC. After navigating the Microsoft Store I managed to get to the Horizon 4 download screen and attempted to install. It asked what drive I would like to install the program on, one of the three options; my SSD...
  5. forza horizon 4 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...